I am planning on doing about 2 weeks in malaysian Borneo. I am doing a 4 day/3 night sipadan dive package and was wondering what to do with the rest of my time. I think I have ruled out the danum valley because it is too expensive. I would love something with a good jungle trek and overnight camp in the jungle if anyone knows of anything like that. Also, I am thinking about doing either tabin wildlife reserve or the kinabatangan wildlife sanctuary can anyone recommend which one is better?
I'm thinking my itinerary will look something like this:
1) Do my 4 day/ 3night sipdan dive with scuba junkies
2) stay an extra day to relax and enjoy
3) Travel from Semporna to either Tabin wildlife reserve or kinabatangan wildlife scantuary?
4) spend 2 -3 day at one of these places
5) Continue to Sandakan and do the Rainforest discovery center, Orangutan Rehabilatation centre and sun bear conservation centre (4 days) thinking of doing uncle tan's tour
6) fly to KK (also is there anything fun to do in KK that I could do?)
7) fly out of borneo
Please comment and let me know if this sounds good or if there are better things that I could be doing with my time.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia in 3's - HK, Tokyo & Phillippines
- 2 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 5 My visit to Vietnam
- 6 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 7 Prices in Siem Reap?
- 8 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 9 Capsule hotels
- 10 a year in burma
- 11 Chengdu and Beijing
- 12 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 13 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 14 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 15 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 16 Vaccinations
- 17 Borneo forest fires
- 18 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 19 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 22 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 23 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 24 Bridge players Beware!!
- 25 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd