I am planning on doing about 2 weeks in malaysian Borneo. I am doing a 4 day/3 night sipadan dive package and was wondering what to do with the rest of my time. I think I have ruled out the danum valley because it is too expensive. I would love something with a good jungle trek and overnight camp in the jungle if anyone knows of anything like that. Also, I am thinking about doing either tabin wildlife reserve or the kinabatangan wildlife sanctuary can anyone recommend which one is better?
I'm thinking my itinerary will look something like this:
1) Do my 4 day/ 3night sipdan dive with scuba junkies
2) stay an extra day to relax and enjoy
3) Travel from Semporna to either Tabin wildlife reserve or kinabatangan wildlife scantuary?
4) spend 2 -3 day at one of these places
5) Continue to Sandakan and do the Rainforest discovery center, Orangutan Rehabilatation centre and sun bear conservation centre (4 days) thinking of doing uncle tan's tour
6) fly to KK (also is there anything fun to do in KK that I could do?)
7) fly out of borneo
Please comment and let me know if this sounds good or if there are better things that I could be doing with my time.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 2 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 3 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan Rail Pass
- 6 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 7 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 8 Japan - costs
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 11 Sri Lanka May
- 12 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 19 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 22 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 23 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 24 Singapore weather in August/September
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR