I'm planning for Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand trip in Summers 2013. I'll be arriving in Kuala Lumpur and then go down to SGP. And again coming back to KL.
Confusion. Should I go to Bangkok from SGP directly via Air, or Do I go back to KL and then take flight to BK? Also, Should I really be planning for BK/Phuket? Because, It seems like Malaysia/SGP both are Island and I can have good time there. Anything worth motivating to visit Bangkok/Phuket?
Interests include beaches, food, historic places, down-towns.
Malaysia Singapore Thailand - Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 8 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 14 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 15 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 16 Connaught Place
- 17 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 18 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 19 My SEA trip - photos update
- 20 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 21 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 22 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 23 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 24 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 25 Hotel or Air First for Japan?