I'm planning for Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand trip in Summers 2013. I'll be arriving in Kuala Lumpur and then go down to SGP. And again coming back to KL.
Confusion. Should I go to Bangkok from SGP directly via Air, or Do I go back to KL and then take flight to BK? Also, Should I really be planning for BK/Phuket? Because, It seems like Malaysia/SGP both are Island and I can have good time there. Anything worth motivating to visit Bangkok/Phuket?
Interests include beaches, food, historic places, down-towns.
Malaysia Singapore Thailand - Road Trip
- 1 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 2 Sri Lanka
- 3 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 4 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 8 Udaipur, India
- 9 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 10 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 15 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 16 Ipoh
- 17 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 18 Wildlife Tour of India
- 19 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 20 white sand beaches in thailand
- 21 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 22 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 23 water delivery and water dispenser
- 24 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 25 Cell Phones in India