I'm planning for Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand trip in Summers 2013. I'll be arriving in Kuala Lumpur and then go down to SGP. And again coming back to KL.
Confusion. Should I go to Bangkok from SGP directly via Air, or Do I go back to KL and then take flight to BK? Also, Should I really be planning for BK/Phuket? Because, It seems like Malaysia/SGP both are Island and I can have good time there. Anything worth motivating to visit Bangkok/Phuket?
Interests include beaches, food, historic places, down-towns.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 4 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 5 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 6 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 11 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 12 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 13 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 14 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 15 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 21 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 22 How much Yen?
- 23 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 24 South Korea for Chuseok
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been