I have 6 nights in Malaysia, out of which 2 days I plan to spend in KL and 2 days in lagkawi.
Could sumone advise me what to do/ where to go in the remaining 2 days
Also,in KL Im planning to cover Batu Caves, City tour, Bukit Bintang, Petronas .. anything else left?
Please suggest on things to do in langkawi ( other than the cable car ride)
Malaysia - 6 nights- please advise!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 2 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 3 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Odyssey unlimited
- 6 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 7 1st time Japan - solo female
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!