I am planning our family trip to Malaysia for this mid-end June, start/end in Kuala Lumpur. We travel with our 11 years old daughter.
2 days in Melaka
4 days in Penang/Georgetown
5 days in Perhentian or Redang Islands (East Coast for better weather in June)
2 days in KL, first and last day
2 days somewhere for transfers between locations.
KL to Penang and from East Coast (Kota Bharu or Kuala Terenggaru) back to KL: flying with Air Asia to save time or do we miss something worth inbetween ?
Penang to the East Coast (Kuala Besut or Merang onto Islands): How ? First class buses + ferries ? It looks there are no trains or flights
thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 One night in Osaka
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 10 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 11 Laos planning.
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 Japan - costs
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 16 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 17 Japan Rail Pass
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 20 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 21 Sri Lanka May
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri