I am planning our family trip to Malaysia for this mid-end June, start/end in Kuala Lumpur. We travel with our 11 years old daughter.
2 days in Melaka
4 days in Penang/Georgetown
5 days in Perhentian or Redang Islands (East Coast for better weather in June)
2 days in KL, first and last day
2 days somewhere for transfers between locations.
KL to Penang and from East Coast (Kota Bharu or Kuala Terenggaru) back to KL: flying with Air Asia to save time or do we miss something worth inbetween ?
Penang to the East Coast (Kuala Besut or Merang onto Islands): How ? First class buses + ferries ? It looks there are no trains or flights
thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPPORT C*Are
- 2 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 3 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 4 Sri Lanka in December
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 7 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt