I am planning our family trip to Malaysia for this mid-end June, start/end in Kuala Lumpur. We travel with our 11 years old daughter.
2 days in Melaka
4 days in Penang/Georgetown
5 days in Perhentian or Redang Islands (East Coast for better weather in June)
2 days in KL, first and last day
2 days somewhere for transfers between locations.
KL to Penang and from East Coast (Kota Bharu or Kuala Terenggaru) back to KL: flying with Air Asia to save time or do we miss something worth inbetween ?
Penang to the East Coast (Kuala Besut or Merang onto Islands): How ? First class buses + ferries ? It looks there are no trains or flights
thanks a lot !
Malaysia 16 nights/15 days trip in June
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 3 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 4 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 13 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 14 Kyushu rail pass
- 15 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 16 A wow spot
- 17 Myanmar itinerary help
- 18 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 21 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 22 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 25 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus