I am planning our family trip to Malaysia for this mid-end June, start/end in Kuala Lumpur. We travel with our 11 years old daughter.
2 days in Melaka
4 days in Penang/Georgetown
5 days in Perhentian or Redang Islands (East Coast for better weather in June)
2 days in KL, first and last day
2 days somewhere for transfers between locations.
KL to Penang and from East Coast (Kota Bharu or Kuala Terenggaru) back to KL: flying with Air Asia to save time or do we miss something worth inbetween ?
Penang to the East Coast (Kuala Besut or Merang onto Islands): How ? First class buses + ferries ? It looks there are no trains or flights
thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/core-pwo/
- 2 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 7 myanmar
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 A beach of choice on Samui
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 18 Travel India solo
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 22 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 23 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?