I am planning our family trip to Malaysia for this mid-end June, start/end in Kuala Lumpur. We travel with our 11 years old daughter.
2 days in Melaka
4 days in Penang/Georgetown
5 days in Perhentian or Redang Islands (East Coast for better weather in June)
2 days in KL, first and last day
2 days somewhere for transfers between locations.
KL to Penang and from East Coast (Kota Bharu or Kuala Terenggaru) back to KL: flying with Air Asia to save time or do we miss something worth inbetween ?
Penang to the East Coast (Kuala Besut or Merang onto Islands): How ? First class buses + ferries ? It looks there are no trains or flights
thanks a lot !
Malaysia 16 nights/15 days trip in June
- 1 My latest experience in Thailand
- 2 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 3 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 4 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 5 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 6 Train Fares in Japan
- 7 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 8 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 9 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 11 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 12 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 13 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 14 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 15 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 18 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 19 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 20 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 21 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 24 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 25 Myanmar visa on arrival