I am planning our family trip to Malaysia for this mid-end June, start/end in Kuala Lumpur. We travel with our 11 years old daughter.
2 days in Melaka
4 days in Penang/Georgetown
5 days in Perhentian or Redang Islands (East Coast for better weather in June)
2 days in KL, first and last day
2 days somewhere for transfers between locations.
KL to Penang and from East Coast (Kota Bharu or Kuala Terenggaru) back to KL: flying with Air Asia to save time or do we miss something worth inbetween ?
Penang to the East Coast (Kuala Besut or Merang onto Islands): How ? First class buses + ferries ? It looks there are no trains or flights
thanks a lot !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Everest Base Camp Trekking with Icicles Adventure Treks
- 2 Driving in Japan
- 3 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 4 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 5 http://boosthightestosterones.com/no2-shred-reviews/
- 6 Online Pharmacy and Medical Store India
- 7 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 8 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 9 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Wagha Border Ceremony
- 12 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 13 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 14 First time trip to Japan questions
- 15 Laos in the end of June
- 16 Japan & WiFi
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 19 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 20 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 21 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 22 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 23 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 24 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 25 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies