I am planning our family trip to Malaysia for this mid-end June, start/end in Kuala Lumpur. We travel with our 11 years old daughter.
2 days in Melaka
4 days in Penang/Georgetown
5 days in Perhentian or Redang Islands (East Coast for better weather in June)
2 days in KL, first and last day
2 days somewhere for transfers between locations.
KL to Penang and from East Coast (Kota Bharu or Kuala Terenggaru) back to KL: flying with Air Asia to save time or do we miss something worth inbetween ?
Penang to the East Coast (Kuala Besut or Merang onto Islands): How ? First class buses + ferries ? It looks there are no trains or flights
thanks a lot !
Malaysia 16 nights/15 days trip in June
- 1 Travel With Leisure Hotels Ltd
- 2 Baan Thai Massage shop, Pathumwan, Bangkok
- 3 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 4 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 Anyone in Bangkok
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 16 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines