I'm planning a trip to Malaysia this summer does anyone have any suggestions of where to stay. I have about 10 days to stay and enjoy white beaches and secluded atmosphere. Any suggestions on where to sleep (4 star hotels and above) and where to go visit/stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LGBT tour service and personal tour guide in Taiwan!
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 sri lanka- tips required
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 17 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 18 Christmas in the Alps
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 21 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Laos or Kerala?
- 24 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 25 Bali & Singapore in October