I'm planning a trip to Malaysia this summer does anyone have any suggestions of where to stay. I have about 10 days to stay and enjoy white beaches and secluded atmosphere. Any suggestions on where to sleep (4 star hotels and above) and where to go visit/stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.catchyfitness.com/staminon/
- 2 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 5 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 6 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 7 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 8 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 9 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali
- 14 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 15 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 16 India E Tourist Visa
- 17 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 18 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 19 New Travelor
- 20 Beautiful location for painting
- 21 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 22 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 24 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 25 Honeymoon in Thailan