We will be travelling to Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, and the Yangtze River in November. Is it advisable to take malaria pills? I have read conflicting answers with respect to Guilin and the Yangtze. Also, are there any other recommended innoculations other than typhoid and hepititis? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transport Companies in Mumbai, India –Logistics Junction
- 2 Now get the world class erotic treatment in Bangalore
- 3 http://menhealthreviews.org/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 4 Tips to Increase Your Height!
- 5 Why Do Our Bones Get Weak?
- 6 Add 3 Inches of Height Naturally
- 7 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 http://www.prohealthguides.com/miracle-bust/
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 11 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 12 Send Rakhi gifts to Your Loved One..!!
- 13 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 14 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 19 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 22 Totally unprepared
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 25 Tokyo Itinerary Help please