We will be travelling to Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, and the Yangtze River in November. Is it advisable to take malaria pills? I have read conflicting answers with respect to Guilin and the Yangtze. Also, are there any other recommended innoculations other than typhoid and hepititis? Thanks.
Malaria pills and innoculations for China
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for May
- 2 Thai island escape
- 3 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 4 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 5 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 6 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 7 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 8 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 9 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 10 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 11 South Korea 5 days
- 12 Japan -OAT tour
- 13 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 14 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 17 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 18 General question
- 19 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 20 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 21 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 22 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 23 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 24 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 25 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An