Recently I posted an incident happen to us after renting a car from Mal Key in Sri Lanka. It was the worst experience I had ever as they never gave our refundable deposit stating that there were scratch marks and damages to car which were already there when we rented out. Although they were marked incorrectly and since they took so long to deliver the car even after we had paid while we were in UK, we did not check fully as we were in a rush.
Let me keep this simple as NEVER EVER GO TO MAL KEY TO RENT A CAR as they will treat you badly as you can never think off. This is what my friend Ravi mentioned that similar thing has happened to him last year but bugger never told anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 2 Is this crazy?
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 Japan & WiFi
- 5 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 Travel Itenary
- 11 Halong Bay cruise
- 12 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 13 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 14 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Fabric shops in India
- 17 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 18 thai baht allowance
- 19 japan itenirary help
- 20 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 21 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 25 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?