Recently I posted an incident happen to us after renting a car from Mal Key in Sri Lanka. It was the worst experience I had ever as they never gave our refundable deposit stating that there were scratch marks and damages to car which were already there when we rented out. Although they were marked incorrectly and since they took so long to deliver the car even after we had paid while we were in UK, we did not check fully as we were in a rush.
Let me keep this simple as NEVER EVER GO TO MAL KEY TO RENT A CAR as they will treat you badly as you can never think off. This is what my friend Ravi mentioned that similar thing has happened to him last year but bugger never told anyone.
Mal Key car Rentala
- 1 Don't use World Expeditions
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 First time in Japan
- 6 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Heyloo Hampi
- 12 Southern India
- 13 Bangkok - November 2014
- 14 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 17 Best Food in Tokyo
- 18 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 19 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 20 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 21 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 22 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 23 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 24 Thailand in June
- 25 Myanmar: Nov 8 - 24, 2013 Report