Recently I posted an incident happen to us after renting a car from Mal Key in Sri Lanka. It was the worst experience I had ever as they never gave our refundable deposit stating that there were scratch marks and damages to car which were already there when we rented out. Although they were marked incorrectly and since they took so long to deliver the car even after we had paid while we were in UK, we did not check fully as we were in a rush.
Let me keep this simple as NEVER EVER GO TO MAL KEY TO RENT A CAR as they will treat you badly as you can never think off. This is what my friend Ravi mentioned that similar thing has happened to him last year but bugger never told anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Magical India
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 13 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Himachal Pradesh
- 16 Luggage size China ?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Thai Elephants
- 19 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 24 Japan/Korea/HK
- 25 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia