Recently I posted an incident happen to us after renting a car from Mal Key in Sri Lanka. It was the worst experience I had ever as they never gave our refundable deposit stating that there were scratch marks and damages to car which were already there when we rented out. Although they were marked incorrectly and since they took so long to deliver the car even after we had paid while we were in UK, we did not check fully as we were in a rush.
Let me keep this simple as NEVER EVER GO TO MAL KEY TO RENT A CAR as they will treat you badly as you can never think off. This is what my friend Ravi mentioned that similar thing has happened to him last year but bugger never told anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 제우스뱅크♥◆ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═♥◆ 제우스뱅크
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 9 days in Bali
- 4 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 5 netflix customer service phone number1800-841-6436((!))
- 6 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 7 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 8 READ MORE== http://skincaresfreetrial.com/bisou-moisturizer-cream/
- 9 Activation of JR Pass
- 10 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 11 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 12 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 13 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 14 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 15 My new 10 year china visa
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 17 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 18 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 21 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 22 Italy from an Asian base
- 23 2 weeks in Java
- 24 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options