Recently I posted an incident happen to us after renting a car from Mal Key in Sri Lanka. It was the worst experience I had ever as they never gave our refundable deposit stating that there were scratch marks and damages to car which were already there when we rented out. Although they were marked incorrectly and since they took so long to deliver the car even after we had paid while we were in UK, we did not check fully as we were in a rush.
Let me keep this simple as NEVER EVER GO TO MAL KEY TO RENT A CAR as they will treat you badly as you can never think off. This is what my friend Ravi mentioned that similar thing has happened to him last year but bugger never told anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 Fodor's Survey
- 3 10 days Japan, need help
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 Bali Honeymoon Help
- 6 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 7 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 10 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 11 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 12 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 13 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 14 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 a month in india
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 India Safari 2017
- 20 Datong in Winter
- 21 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 22 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 23 haneda hotel
- 24 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 25 Rishikesh, India