Recently I posted an incident happen to us after renting a car from Mal Key in Sri Lanka. It was the worst experience I had ever as they never gave our refundable deposit stating that there were scratch marks and damages to car which were already there when we rented out. Although they were marked incorrectly and since they took so long to deliver the car even after we had paid while we were in UK, we did not check fully as we were in a rush.
Let me keep this simple as NEVER EVER GO TO MAL KEY TO RENT A CAR as they will treat you badly as you can never think off. This is what my friend Ravi mentioned that similar thing has happened to him last year but bugger never told anyone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 7053035980 Call Girl Near Hotel Shangri la Eros Escort Service
- 2 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 4 Japan for Foodies
- 5 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 6 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 7 Singapore weather in August/September
- 8 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 First time going abroad
- 12 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 13 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Backpacking on a budget
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 18 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 19 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 20 electric plug
- 21 Day trips from Sapporo
- 22 Etiquette in Japan
- 23 Northern Thailand Options
- 24 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days