Instead of going to Halong Bay next month, we would like to take a day to see either Mai Chau or Tam Coc. Any opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 2 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 5 Hakone accommodation options
- 6 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 7 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 8 Xi'an advice please
- 9 Visa for India
- 10 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 11 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 12 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 13 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 14 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 15 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 16 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 17 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 18 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 21 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 22 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 23 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 24 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 25 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014