Instead of going to Halong Bay next month, we would like to take a day to see either Mai Chau or Tam Coc. Any opinions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 2 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 3 First trip to Japan
- 4 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 5 Singapore or Bali
- 6 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 7 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 8 Hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 10 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 11 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 12 Business class on JAL
- 13 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 14 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 15 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 16 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 17 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 18 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 19 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 20 What beach to choose?!?!
- 21 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 22 Private guides & drivers in China
- 23 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 24 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 25 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?