I just realized I made an error of one day on my itinerary, and luckily so far it's just on hotels. Not flights - buying the tickets made me realize I missed a day.
I have booked, so far, Hotel des Artistes and the Fern Resort for the MSH Loop.
I am supposed to fly to Krabi after I am done with the drive - in other words, leave my final hotel and eventually get to the airport in Chiang Mai.
If I leave my itin above at only three nights, I would be leaving the Fern Resort in Mae Hong Son in the morning and sightsee my way to the Chiang Mai airport where I fly to Krabi.
Is this even possible or just too far?
My mistake was that there was supposed to be one more overnight after the Fern Resort which I neglected to make. And then I'd leave that hotel in the morning to drive to CM airport.
If I leave my itin as it is, I will probably just add one more night in Bangkok to the very end, which means three nights in BKK in front, and three nights on the back end. While that would be wonderful, I am sure, I don't want to make my final day on the Mae Hong Son loop a crazy drive trying to get to the airport on time. I can surely take a later flight (have not bought it yet) but I'd rather not go craxy with a 6 hour drive before a flight.
Thoughts? Kop Koon Kah!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임종류 ≤주_소= kkn36.com≥
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 4 Itinerary Help Japan
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 7 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 10 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram