I just realized I made an error of one day on my itinerary, and luckily so far it's just on hotels. Not flights - buying the tickets made me realize I missed a day.
I have booked, so far, Hotel des Artistes and the Fern Resort for the MSH Loop.
I am supposed to fly to Krabi after I am done with the drive - in other words, leave my final hotel and eventually get to the airport in Chiang Mai.
If I leave my itin above at only three nights, I would be leaving the Fern Resort in Mae Hong Son in the morning and sightsee my way to the Chiang Mai airport where I fly to Krabi.
Is this even possible or just too far?
My mistake was that there was supposed to be one more overnight after the Fern Resort which I neglected to make. And then I'd leave that hotel in the morning to drive to CM airport.
If I leave my itin as it is, I will probably just add one more night in Bangkok to the very end, which means three nights in BKK in front, and three nights on the back end. While that would be wonderful, I am sure, I don't want to make my final day on the Mae Hong Son loop a crazy drive trying to get to the airport on time. I can surely take a later flight (have not bought it yet) but I'd rather not go craxy with a 6 hour drive before a flight.
Thoughts? Kop Koon Kah!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://maximizedmuscleideas.com/thrive-max-testo/
- 2 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 3 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 4 Phuket Beaches
- 5 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 6 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 7 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 10 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 11 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 12 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 15 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 16 Mumbai short visit
- 17 Thailand Guides
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 India itinerary critique please
- 22 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 23 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Magical India