Hello-has anyone rented a machiya in Kyoto through this company? I am looking at 3 possibilities and wanted some feedback. Thanks!
Or if you have other suggestions on booking a machiya that is appreciated too
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 2 Itinerary Help Japan
- 3 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 6 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 7 November, March, June... Japan?
- 8 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 9 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 10 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 11 Silk Road Tour - China
- 12 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 13 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 14 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 15 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 16 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 17 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 18 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 19 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 22 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 23 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 24 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 25 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea