Thanks for supporting me during my all previous trips around the world!
Now, I am in a big confusion for my next trip to Macau as I am not getting sufficient info online. Please help me for the same.
I will visit Macau from Shenzhen for a day trip or two(Depends upon whether I'll get a bed around in $ 50) on 31st dec. This is trip plan in my mind.
I am planning to catch 10.30 AM ferry from Shekou Port and will reach to Macau around 11.30 AM. Will catch free bus to Senardo Square and spend some time there. Then visit to Rotunda de Carlos Maia (Three Lamps). Just want to chill out in the downtown and interested to see free stage shows/concerts on 31st Dec.
Then may be in the afternoon around 4PM will go to Venetian to see the ICE world.
In the evening will come back to wynn and see the fountain show. Will spend some time near Senardo square then move to Nam Van Lake to see the fireworks(launched from Macau tower).
Later around 12.30 AM will go to club Cubic for few hours. Andy More is performing. Later will go to Venetian for try some luck. In the early morning will catch a ferry and get back to Shenzhen. These are my doubts-
1) Should I catch early morning ferry for Macau? I mean at 8.45 Am . As I've checked previous threads that it may be busy on late morning to afternoon at Immigration.
2. Truth is that I want to stay for one night at Macau. As its very beautiful city and difficult to enjoy it in one day. But on New Year Eve its very expensive. So Should I take a night hotel at Zhuhai? I have multiple entry Visa So I can go to Zhuhai for stay and come back to Macau again for a day. Or it will be very time consuming to cross the boarder during New Year time?
3). Alternate for Question 2. Is there any budget accommodation in Macau around in US $ 50? I mean nothing is available online now. Do you guys know any hostel/hotel which dont have online booking system? So there my a chance to get a bed on the spot.
4). I'll buy one way ferry ticket to Macau online. As I am not sure about my stay in Macau so haven't booked the return ticket. So should I book return ticket now? Or it can be easily available on the spot.
5) Please suggest me some places which is very lively during NYE. As I said I am interested in open markets, stages shows, concerts etc..I just want to enjoy my day in the town. Not interested to see heritage sights and Museums.
Cheers!!! Thanks for reading this!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 mobile apps development company
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 4 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 5 My new 10 year china visa
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 8 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 9 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 10 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 11 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 12 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 Update on riding elephants
- 15 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 16 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 17 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 18 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 19 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 20 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 21 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 22 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 23 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 24 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 25 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?