Thanks for supporting me during my all previous trips around the world!
Now, I am in a big confusion for my next trip to Macau as I am not getting sufficient info online. Please help me for the same.
I will visit Macau from Shenzhen for a day trip or two(Depends upon whether I'll get a bed around in $ 50) on 31st dec. This is trip plan in my mind.
I am planning to catch 10.30 AM ferry from Shekou Port and will reach to Macau around 11.30 AM. Will catch free bus to Senardo Square and spend some time there. Then visit to Rotunda de Carlos Maia (Three Lamps). Just want to chill out in the downtown and interested to see free stage shows/concerts on 31st Dec.
Then may be in the afternoon around 4PM will go to Venetian to see the ICE world.
In the evening will come back to wynn and see the fountain show. Will spend some time near Senardo square then move to Nam Van Lake to see the fireworks(launched from Macau tower).
Later around 12.30 AM will go to club Cubic for few hours. Andy More is performing. Later will go to Venetian for try some luck. In the early morning will catch a ferry and get back to Shenzhen. These are my doubts-
1) Should I catch early morning ferry for Macau? I mean at 8.45 Am . As I've checked previous threads that it may be busy on late morning to afternoon at Immigration.
2. Truth is that I want to stay for one night at Macau. As its very beautiful city and difficult to enjoy it in one day. But on New Year Eve its very expensive. So Should I take a night hotel at Zhuhai? I have multiple entry Visa So I can go to Zhuhai for stay and come back to Macau again for a day. Or it will be very time consuming to cross the boarder during New Year time?
3). Alternate for Question 2. Is there any budget accommodation in Macau around in US $ 50? I mean nothing is available online now. Do you guys know any hostel/hotel which dont have online booking system? So there my a chance to get a bed on the spot.
4). I'll buy one way ferry ticket to Macau online. As I am not sure about my stay in Macau so haven't booked the return ticket. So should I book return ticket now? Or it can be easily available on the spot.
5) Please suggest me some places which is very lively during NYE. As I said I am interested in open markets, stages shows, concerts etc..I just want to enjoy my day in the town. Not interested to see heritage sights and Museums.
Cheers!!! Thanks for reading this!!!
Macau Trip- Information Needed!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 4 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 11 Myanmar River Cruises
- 12 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 13 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 How to handle cash in Japan
- 16 Great Wall hike
- 17 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 18 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 Six days in Hong Kong
- 21 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 22 Storing photos while traveling
- 23 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 24 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 25 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?