Thanks for supporting me during my all previous trips around the world!
Now, I am in a big confusion for my next trip to Macau as I am not getting sufficient info online. Please help me for the same.
I will visit Macau from Shenzhen for a day trip or two(Depends upon whether I'll get a bed around in $ 50) on 31st dec. This is trip plan in my mind.
I am planning to catch 10.30 AM ferry from Shekou Port and will reach to Macau around 11.30 AM. Will catch free bus to Senardo Square and spend some time there. Then visit to Rotunda de Carlos Maia (Three Lamps). Just want to chill out in the downtown and interested to see free stage shows/concerts on 31st Dec.
Then may be in the afternoon around 4PM will go to Venetian to see the ICE world.
In the evening will come back to wynn and see the fountain show. Will spend some time near Senardo square then move to Nam Van Lake to see the fireworks(launched from Macau tower).
Later around 12.30 AM will go to club Cubic for few hours. Andy More is performing. Later will go to Venetian for try some luck. In the early morning will catch a ferry and get back to Shenzhen. These are my doubts-
1) Should I catch early morning ferry for Macau? I mean at 8.45 Am . As I've checked previous threads that it may be busy on late morning to afternoon at Immigration.
2. Truth is that I want to stay for one night at Macau. As its very beautiful city and difficult to enjoy it in one day. But on New Year Eve its very expensive. So Should I take a night hotel at Zhuhai? I have multiple entry Visa So I can go to Zhuhai for stay and come back to Macau again for a day. Or it will be very time consuming to cross the boarder during New Year time?
3). Alternate for Question 2. Is there any budget accommodation in Macau around in US $ 50? I mean nothing is available online now. Do you guys know any hostel/hotel which dont have online booking system? So there my a chance to get a bed on the spot.
4). I'll buy one way ferry ticket to Macau online. As I am not sure about my stay in Macau so haven't booked the return ticket. So should I book return ticket now? Or it can be easily available on the spot.
5) Please suggest me some places which is very lively during NYE. As I said I am interested in open markets, stages shows, concerts etc..I just want to enjoy my day in the town. Not interested to see heritage sights and Museums.
Cheers!!! Thanks for reading this!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 2 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 3 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 4 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 5 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 6 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 7 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 12 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 13 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 19 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 20 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 25 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti