I'll be in Seoul over the Lunar new year holiday. Will everything be closed? Is there anything that might be open or any special events going on? I've heard most of Seoul closes down as people go to the country for the holiday.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 2 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 3 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 4 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Private tours in Northern India
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 19 Family Friendly Penang
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Weather forecast
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens