I'll be in Seoul over the Lunar new year holiday. Will everything be closed? Is there anything that might be open or any special events going on? I've heard most of Seoul closes down as people go to the country for the holiday.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 3 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 4 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 7 Which Thailand beach is best for early October weather?
- 8 Bali & Singapore
- 9 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 10 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 11 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 12 An island paradise?
- 13 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 14 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 15 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 16 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 17 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 18 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 19 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 20 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 25 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong