hi there, will be heading to seoul in about 2 weeks time, just right smack of the lunar new year holidays... will the shops and resturants be open during that time?? esp dongdaemun, nandaemun, myuedaemun? or will it be a ghost town?
lunar new year in seoul?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 N. India itinerary feedback
- 2 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 3 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 6 Honeymoon In sept
- 7 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 8 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 9 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 10 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 11 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 15 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days