We will be coming into Bandaranayaka Intnl Airport in Sri Lanka with all of our luggage after 1 mo. touring in India. We will be arriving from Bombay, but will return to Delhi for ourt international flight home. We be staying only 3 nights in Sri Lanka. Is there any luggage storage facility at Bandaranayaka Airport, and, if so, where is it located in the terminal, and how does it work (lockers vs. manned storage with tickets vs. other method).
Luggage storage at Sri Lanka airport
- 1 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 4 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 5 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 white sand beaches in thailand
- 9 where to go in SE Asia
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 14 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 15 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 16 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 17 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 18 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 19 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 22 Sri Lanka
- 23 Suggestion for Bali
- 24 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 25 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice