We will be coming into Bandaranayaka Intnl Airport in Sri Lanka with all of our luggage after 1 mo. touring in India. We will be arriving from Bombay, but will return to Delhi for ourt international flight home. We be staying only 3 nights in Sri Lanka. Is there any luggage storage facility at Bandaranayaka Airport, and, if so, where is it located in the terminal, and how does it work (lockers vs. manned storage with tickets vs. other method).
Luggage storage at Sri Lanka airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 2 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?