We will be coming into Bandaranayaka Intnl Airport in Sri Lanka with all of our luggage after 1 mo. touring in India. We will be arriving from Bombay, but will return to Delhi for ourt international flight home. We be staying only 3 nights in Sri Lanka. Is there any luggage storage facility at Bandaranayaka Airport, and, if so, where is it located in the terminal, and how does it work (lockers vs. manned storage with tickets vs. other method).
Luggage storage at Sri Lanka airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 5 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 8 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 9 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 10 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 11 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 12 5 nights in Japan.
- 13 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 14 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 15 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 16 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 17 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 18 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 19 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 Visa
- 22 Affordable Japan
- 23 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 24 Castle & King
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly