I'm planning on traveling to the hinterlands of S. Korea next month & am wondering if the bus & train stations have lockers where luggage can be stored for a few hours or a full day. I will be jumping off at various locations & want to have as little baggage on me as possible. Anyone have any insight into this?
Luggage lockers in South Korea
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 2 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Indian Visa
- 5 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 8 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 9 Don't use World Expeditions
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 First time in Japan
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Heyloo Hampi
- 16 Southern India
- 17 Bangkok - November 2014
- 18 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 21 Best Food in Tokyo
- 22 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 23 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 24 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 25 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary