Hi All --
Visited Luang Prabang and was stranded in Bangkok over Christmas, 2008. Trip report, with photos and links (also includes some information on my intended destination, Ubud Bali) at:
Thank you to those who provided advice on these destinations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Safari 2017
- 2 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 5 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Datong in Winter
- 8 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 9 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 10 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 11 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 12 Japan- National Holiday
- 13 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 16 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 17 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 18 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 19 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 22 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 23 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
Luang Prabang, Laos and Bangkok, Thailand Travelogue
Hi All --