Hi All --
Visited Luang Prabang and was stranded in Bangkok over Christmas, 2008. Trip report, with photos and links (also includes some information on my intended destination, Ubud Bali) at:
Thank you to those who provided advice on these destinations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 5 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 6 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 7 Advice for a newbie!
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 13 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 14 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 15 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 19 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 20 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016
Luang Prabang, Laos and Bangkok, Thailand Travelogue
Hi All --