Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
- 1 Trip report China
- 2 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 3 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 4 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 5 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 6 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 7 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 12 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 13 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 14 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 15 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 16 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 17 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 20 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 21 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 22 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Anyone in Bangkok
- 25 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?