Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 빅브라더카지노☠*•☠ KOO28。COM ☠*•☠빅브라더카지노
- 2 Castle & King tour questions
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 5 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 6 My First India Trip
- 7 Bicycle riding required?
- 8 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 9 A train ride through Java
- 10 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 11 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 12 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 13 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 14 5 days Japan
- 15 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 16 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 17 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 18 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 19 JAPANiCAN.com
- 20 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --