Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 2 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 3 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 6 Favorite travel apps?
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 Foreign currency
- 14 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 15 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 16 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 17 Honeymoon In sept
- 18 Vietnam October 2014
- 19 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 20 Indonesian visa update
- 21 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 22 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 23 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 24 where can i find replica handbags
- 25 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon