Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China in July or October?
- 2 Japan or China? First Trip to Asia
- 3 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 4 Malaysian honeymoon
- 5 Beach selection in Thailand
- 6 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 11 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 12 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 14 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 15 India - 2 Days only
- 16 Burma river cruise
- 17 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 21 Travel during China national week?
- 22 My trip report from the Philippines
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok