Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Where to go?
- 3 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 4 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 5 Which airport for Tokyo
- 6 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 7 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 8 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 9 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 10 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 11 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 12 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 13 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 14 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 15 India at the end of May
- 16 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 17 Restaurants in Singapore
- 18 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 19 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 20 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 21 Great Wall hike
- 22 Georgia e-visa application
- 23 SE Asia
- 24 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 25 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?