Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 0nline : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Best of the North 6 days
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 15 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Laos or Kerala?
- 18 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 19 Bali & Singapore in October
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 24 Booking on the fly
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --