Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 thai air Discovery pass question
- 2 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 3 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 4 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 5 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 6 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 7 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 8 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 11 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 14 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 25 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)