Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto