Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 3 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 4 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Hanoi Hotel
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 22 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 23 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 24 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 25 A great trip in India
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --