Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트♦➳┫ TU736.COM ┣➳♦카지노게임사이트
- 2 카지노게임【／➲【 ＴＵ７３６.ＣＯＭ 】➲／】카지노게임
- 3 마카오카지노♦➱┫ TU736.COM ┣➱♦마카오카지노
- 4 인터넷카지노【／➯【 ＴＵ７３６.ＣＯＭ 】➯／】인터넷카지노
- 5 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 6 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 7 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 8 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 9 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 10 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 11 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 14 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 15 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Eating in India
- 18 Trekking in India
- 19 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 20 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 21 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 22 Sri Lanka plan
- 23 Vietnam - September 2015
- 24 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 25 Beijing tours -- worth it?
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --