Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hanoi eats
- 2 A train ride through Java
- 3 JAPANiCAN.com
- 4 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 5 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 6 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 7 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 8 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 9 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 10 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 11 New Delhi - What to see?
- 12 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 13 Travel in Kyushu.
- 14 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 15 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 16 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 17 3 weeks itinerary China
- 18 Bicycle riding required?
- 19 Castle & King tour questions
- 20 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 21 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 22 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 23 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 24 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 25 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --