Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Bridge players Beware!!
- 3 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 4 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 5 MOVIE: Macao & Northwest gladiators
- 6 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 7 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 8 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 9 Vaccinations
- 10 Chengdu and Beijing
- 11 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 12 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 13 2 months in Indonesia
- 14 a year in burma
- 15 First time to SEA
- 16 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 17 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 18 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Seoul Searching Questions
- 21 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 22 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 23 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 24 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 25 I miss Mongolia
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --