Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 2 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 3 Need Help for the itinerary
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Eating in India
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 17-Day Itinerary
- 8 India On Arrival Visa
- 9 vietnam transportation
- 10 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 11 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 12 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 12 days in Japan
- 15 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 16 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 17 Tigerwalah Experience
- 18 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 19 Where best to stay in Penang
- 20 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 21 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 22 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 23 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 24 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 25 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --