Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 2 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 3 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 4 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Private tours in Northern India
- 10 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 11 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 15 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Family Friendly Penang
- 19 Train trip costs help please
- 20 Weather forecast
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --