Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 3 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 where can i find replica handbags
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Phones in Asia
- 8 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 9 Japan in December
- 10 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 11 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 12 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 13 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 14 India Add-on
- 15 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 16 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 21 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 23 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 24 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea