Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 2 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 3 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 4 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 5 Residential Move - The 3 Week Check-list
- 6 Help needed
- 7 Going to Thailand!
- 8 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 9 Two questions about Thailand
- 10 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Bali - January 2015
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 15 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 16 Stop-over in Seoul
- 17 2 week Japan itinerary
- 18 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 19 Visa Cambodia
- 20 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 21 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 22 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 23 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 24 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 25 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran