Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터／∮「〃ZeM33 . CoM〃」∮＼ 토토추천
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Itinerary feedback please
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --