Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 2 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Vietnam October 2014
- 5 Gurgaon, the business hub of Haryana is also a tourist destination
- 6 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 11 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 N. India itinerary feedback
- 16 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 17 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 18 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 19 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 24 Bali or Fiji
- 25 flight details from Chicago area to BKK