Hi All --
So, travel is wonderful and great and exciting... except when it's not.
I've finally uploaded my trip report from my Luang Prabang and Bangkok voyage a few years ago, which includes a lot of hard-earned lessons and some well-deserved recommendations.
Luang Prabang recommendations:
- Bring passport photos to expedite the visa process
- Attend Tak Bat (and be respectful)
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong
- Peruse the Royal Palace Museum
- Check-out the food market
- Climb Mount Phousi
- Dine at Sala Cafe
- Use my system for navigating the peninsula
- Hike Kuang Si Falls
- Stay at the Apsara Hotel
- If time permits, ride a boat to the Pak Ou Caves
- Oh, and... trust your travel intuition!!!
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/bangkok-luang-prabang/
LUANG PRABANG & BANGKOK: WHERE MY TRAVEL LUCK RAN OUT
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 2 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 3 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 6 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 7 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 10 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 13 beaches in Thailand
- 14 Krabi island tours
- 15 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 16 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 17 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 18 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 19 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 20 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 21 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 22 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Kyushu rail pass
- 25 6 full days in Yagoon