I am looking for a guide in/around Luang Prabang. Any recommendations for guides to visit some of the local villages, do some hiking/biking to get there. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 Christmas Time in India
- 3 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 4 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 5 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 6 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 9 Myanmar podcast
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 13 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 14 Burma with a toddler
- 15 Having doubts with China
- 16 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 17 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 18 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 19 Bali wedding in villa
- 20 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 21 beaches in Thailand
- 22 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 23 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 24 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 25 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!