We are heading to Asia in July and have a bunch of places on the hit list. A few flights and accommodations are already booked, but we are leaving it a little open-ended for where the spirit moves us within a set number of places.
Luang Prabang was suggested as a place to hit, but it's one of the pricier options with flights in and out being comparable to regular travel outside of Asia. What I'm wondering is whether Luang Prabang is worth the visit over other places? Our itinerary currently sits as:
Phonm Penh (fly in)
Phuket/Phi Phi Island
I am actually also wondering if Singapore is the best option as we have a forced overnight there for our very first flight. In reality trying to decide if there is another place in Thailand or Malaysia we should be considering, or if Luang Prabang is indeed worth the extra cost and effort?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 N0W : SBCGLOBAL CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 Reset Account Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Mount Koya
- 3 Idiotic time zone question
- 4 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 5 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 6 Twin rooms in Japan
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 sri lanka- tips required
- 13 base bangkok or manilla
- 14 Christmas in the Alps
- 15 Change my Itinerary?
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week