I will be lucky enough to see Loy Krathong in Chiang Mai. In order to attend the lantern festival, any tips? is this an event with a gate/tickets needed, or do you just wander in and out as you please, or how does that work?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Beach hotel Thailand
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary