Does anyone have any suggestions how I might save on a domestic flight in Japan? I must book my mother on Japan Airlines, from Okinawa to Haneda/Tokyo in June.
JAL offers a RT fare of 26,980 yen (or approx. $263) with their 'Super Sakitoku' advanced purchase fare.
Anyone know of any other discounts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Free cricket session betting tips
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 4 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 5 Kerala trip
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Help - India take 2
- 16 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 17 CNX late arrival?
- 18 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 19 best singapore hotel
- 20 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 21 is this a good travel plan?
- 22 currency conversion
- 23 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 24 The truth about elephant tourism
- 25 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary