Does anyone have any suggestions how I might save on a domestic flight in Japan? I must book my mother on Japan Airlines, from Okinawa to Haneda/Tokyo in June.
JAL offers a RT fare of 26,980 yen (or approx. $263) with their 'Super Sakitoku' advanced purchase fare.
Anyone know of any other discounts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 shanghai for 4 days
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 7 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 11 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 12 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 13 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 16 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 17 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 18 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 19 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 20 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 25 First Trip to Japan in August