Does anyone have any suggestions how I might save on a domestic flight in Japan? I must book my mother on Japan Airlines, from Okinawa to Haneda/Tokyo in June.
JAL offers a RT fare of 26,980 yen (or approx. $263) with their 'Super Sakitoku' advanced purchase fare.
Anyone know of any other discounts?
Lower JAL Fares? Super Sakitoku only discount?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian honeymoon
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 8 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 10 India - 2 Days only
- 11 China with Collette Tours
- 12 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 14 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 16 Beach selection in Thailand
- 17 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 18 Burma river cruise
- 19 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 20 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 23 Travel during China national week?
- 24 My trip report from the Philippines
- 25 Exploring Thailand