I'm organizing a small group trip to Thailand in May for people who live in the Washington DC area. It's a 12-day trip including 3 days on the island Koh Chang, where we will swim with elephants living in a sanctuary!
Please let me know if you are interested in joining. Our website is a Meetup group with several co-organizers (not a travel company) and it's free to join us. We also do lots of fun local events in the DC area, so you'll get to know other travelers outside of the trip.
Our website is http://www.DCadventurers.com.
P.S. We also are including a visit to the Thai embassy to meet with officials before our trip, as well as a pre-trip dinner at a Thai restaurant on March 9. Sign up soon to join us!
Looking for Thailand travel companions in Washington DC area
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 2 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 3 April in Bangkok, again!
- 4 Problems at 12,000'
- 5 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 6 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 7 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 8 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 9 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 10 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 11 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 12 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 13 Which Putu in Bali????
- 14 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 15 Japan, japan
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 19 Hong Kong restaurants
- 20 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 21 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 22 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 23 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 24 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 25 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed