I'm organizing a small group trip to Thailand in May for people who live in the Washington DC area. It's a 12-day trip including 3 days on the island Koh Chang, where we will swim with elephants living in a sanctuary!
Please let me know if you are interested in joining. Our website is a Meetup group with several co-organizers (not a travel company) and it's free to join us. We also do lots of fun local events in the DC area, so you'll get to know other travelers outside of the trip.
Our website is http://www.DCadventurers.com.
P.S. We also are including a visit to the Thai embassy to meet with officials before our trip, as well as a pre-trip dinner at a Thai restaurant on March 9. Sign up soon to join us!
Looking for Thailand travel companions in Washington DC area
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 4 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 8 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 9 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 10 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 11 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 17 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 Kashmir today
- 22 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 25 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.