I'm organizing a small group trip to Thailand in May for people who live in the Washington DC area. It's a 12-day trip including 3 days on the island Koh Chang, where we will swim with elephants living in a sanctuary!
Please let me know if you are interested in joining. Our website is a Meetup group with several co-organizers (not a travel company) and it's free to join us. We also do lots of fun local events in the DC area, so you'll get to know other travelers outside of the trip.
Our website is http://www.DCadventurers.com.
P.S. We also are including a visit to the Thai embassy to meet with officials before our trip, as well as a pre-trip dinner at a Thai restaurant on March 9. Sign up soon to join us!
Looking for Thailand travel companions in Washington DC area
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 3 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 4 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 5 Loikaw, Padaung Tribe
- 6 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 7 One week in Tokyo
- 8 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 9 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 10 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 11 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 12 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 13 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 14 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 15 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 16 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 17 china
- 18 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 19 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 China - Personal recommendations
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary