I'm organizing a small group trip to Thailand in May for people who live in the Washington DC area. It's a 12-day trip including 3 days on the island Koh Chang, where we will swim with elephants living in a sanctuary!
Please let me know if you are interested in joining. Our website is a Meetup group with several co-organizers (not a travel company) and it's free to join us. We also do lots of fun local events in the DC area, so you'll get to know other travelers outside of the trip.
Our website is http://www.DCadventurers.com.
P.S. We also are including a visit to the Thai embassy to meet with officials before our trip, as well as a pre-trip dinner at a Thai restaurant on March 9. Sign up soon to join us!
Looking for Thailand travel companions in Washington DC area
- 1 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 escort service in Beijing?
- 12 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 13 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 14 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Indian Visa
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 20 Magical India
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 25 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM