I'm organizing a small group trip to Thailand in May for people who live in the Washington DC area. It's a 12-day trip including 3 days on the island Koh Chang, where we will swim with elephants living in a sanctuary!
Please let me know if you are interested in joining. Our website is a Meetup group with several co-organizers (not a travel company) and it's free to join us. We also do lots of fun local events in the DC area, so you'll get to know other travelers outside of the trip.
Our website is http://www.DCadventurers.com.
P.S. We also are including a visit to the Thai embassy to meet with officials before our trip, as well as a pre-trip dinner at a Thai restaurant on March 9. Sign up soon to join us!
Looking for Thailand travel companions in Washington DC area
- 1 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 2 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 3 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 4 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 5 Food in Uzbekistan
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 9 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 10 Train Fares in Japan
- 11 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 12 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 13 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 16 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 17 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 20 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 21 independent travel in India
- 22 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 23 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 24 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 25 Narita Limousine Bus vs train