I will stay in Singapore for 3 nights with my family in Feb. Can someone advise on following:
1. What would be the best place and decent hotel for stay? I will be visiting Sentosa also for 2 days from mainland.
2. Has anyone stayed in Universal Studio Resort Sentosa? What is its rates etc?
3. I am looking for good places for shopping. Not very expensive but in middle range?
4. I already have Singapore zoo, night safari, Jurong Bird Park, Botonical garden on my "must see" list. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
5. Where is the best "butterfly" park in South East Asia. I am also traveling to Thailand and Malaysia and would like to visit the better one.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 2 Air Travel in India
- 3 Totally unprepared
- 4 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 where to stay in Bali
- 7 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 19 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 23 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
Looking for suggestions for 4 days family trip to Singapore