I will stay in Singapore for 3 nights with my family in Feb. Can someone advise on following:
1. What would be the best place and decent hotel for stay? I will be visiting Sentosa also for 2 days from mainland.
2. Has anyone stayed in Universal Studio Resort Sentosa? What is its rates etc?
3. I am looking for good places for shopping. Not very expensive but in middle range?
4. I already have Singapore zoo, night safari, Jurong Bird Park, Botonical garden on my "must see" list. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
5. Where is the best "butterfly" park in South East Asia. I am also traveling to Thailand and Malaysia and would like to visit the better one.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바둑이 룰 ΔΔ접_속: vpp332.comρρ추천인:지퍼
- 2 현금바둑이 ≤≤홈 피 - vpp332.com ≥≥추천인:지퍼
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 7 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 8 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 9 Vietnam visa
- 10 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 11 Family Friendly Penang
- 12 Train trip costs help please
- 13 Weather forecast
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 17 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 18 Sri Lanka advice
- 19 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 20 Ryokan in Japan
- 21 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 22 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Itinerary & airport help
- 25 Dinner spots for solo traveller
Looking for suggestions for 4 days family trip to Singapore