I will stay in Singapore for 3 nights with my family in Feb. Can someone advise on following:
1. What would be the best place and decent hotel for stay? I will be visiting Sentosa also for 2 days from mainland.
2. Has anyone stayed in Universal Studio Resort Sentosa? What is its rates etc?
3. I am looking for good places for shopping. Not very expensive but in middle range?
4. I already have Singapore zoo, night safari, Jurong Bird Park, Botonical garden on my "must see" list. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
5. Where is the best "butterfly" park in South East Asia. I am also traveling to Thailand and Malaysia and would like to visit the better one.
Looking for suggestions for 4 days family trip to Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 2 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 3 April in Bangkok, again!
- 4 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 5 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 8 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 9 Japan night bus
- 10 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 11 Living in Singapore Questions
- 12 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 13 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 14 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 15 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 16 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 17 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 18 Problems at 12,000'
- 19 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 22 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 23 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 24 Which Putu in Bali????
- 25 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...