I will stay in Singapore for 3 nights with my family in Feb. Can someone advise on following:
1. What would be the best place and decent hotel for stay? I will be visiting Sentosa also for 2 days from mainland.
2. Has anyone stayed in Universal Studio Resort Sentosa? What is its rates etc?
3. I am looking for good places for shopping. Not very expensive but in middle range?
4. I already have Singapore zoo, night safari, Jurong Bird Park, Botonical garden on my "must see" list. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
5. Where is the best "butterfly" park in South East Asia. I am also traveling to Thailand and Malaysia and would like to visit the better one.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi private guide
- 2 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 3 November Onsen
- 4 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 5 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 6 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 7 Thai Elephants
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 Mumbai short visit
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Phuket Beaches
- 12 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 15 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 18 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 19 Thailand Guides
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 22 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 23 India itinerary critique please
- 24 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 25 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
Looking for suggestions for 4 days family trip to Singapore