I will stay in Singapore for 3 nights with my family in Feb. Can someone advise on following:
1. What would be the best place and decent hotel for stay? I will be visiting Sentosa also for 2 days from mainland.
2. Has anyone stayed in Universal Studio Resort Sentosa? What is its rates etc?
3. I am looking for good places for shopping. Not very expensive but in middle range?
4. I already have Singapore zoo, night safari, Jurong Bird Park, Botonical garden on my "must see" list. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
5. Where is the best "butterfly" park in South East Asia. I am also traveling to Thailand and Malaysia and would like to visit the better one.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 6 Japan Rail Pass
- 7 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 Japan - costs
- 10 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 11 Sri Lanka May
- 12 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 19 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 22 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 23 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 24 Singapore weather in August/September
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
Looking for suggestions for 4 days family trip to Singapore