I will stay in Singapore for 3 nights with my family in Feb. Can someone advise on following:
1. What would be the best place and decent hotel for stay? I will be visiting Sentosa also for 2 days from mainland.
2. Has anyone stayed in Universal Studio Resort Sentosa? What is its rates etc?
3. I am looking for good places for shopping. Not very expensive but in middle range?
4. I already have Singapore zoo, night safari, Jurong Bird Park, Botonical garden on my "must see" list. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
5. Where is the best "butterfly" park in South East Asia. I am also traveling to Thailand and Malaysia and would like to visit the better one.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 12 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 13 Christmas in the Alps
- 14 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 15 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 16 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Laos or Kerala?
- 19 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 20 Bali & Singapore in October
- 21 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 22 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 23 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 24 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 25 Booking on the fly
Looking for suggestions for 4 days family trip to Singapore