I will stay in Singapore for 3 nights with my family in Feb. Can someone advise on following:
1. What would be the best place and decent hotel for stay? I will be visiting Sentosa also for 2 days from mainland.
2. Has anyone stayed in Universal Studio Resort Sentosa? What is its rates etc?
3. I am looking for good places for shopping. Not very expensive but in middle range?
4. I already have Singapore zoo, night safari, Jurong Bird Park, Botonical garden on my "must see" list. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
5. Where is the best "butterfly" park in South East Asia. I am also traveling to Thailand and Malaysia and would like to visit the better one.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 2 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 3 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 6 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 10 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 11 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 12 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 19 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 20 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 21 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 22 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 23 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 24 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 25 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti
Looking for suggestions for 4 days family trip to Singapore