Coming from the UK via Hong Kong heading for treking in national parks in Vietnam...
I have failed miserably at finding a supplier for leech socks in the UK. The only three suppliers that I could find are all out of stock and not expecting any time soon.
I have a few days in Hong Kong before heading to Vietnam.
Does anyone know where I can buy leech socks in Hong Kong or HCMC Vietnam ?
Looking for Leech socks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 5 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 8 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 9 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 10 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 11 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 12 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 15 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 16 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 17 Connaught Place
- 18 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 19 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 20 My SEA trip - photos update
- 21 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 22 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 23 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 24 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 25 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?