Coming from the UK via Hong Kong heading for treking in national parks in Vietnam...
I have failed miserably at finding a supplier for leech socks in the UK. The only three suppliers that I could find are all out of stock and not expecting any time soon.
I have a few days in Hong Kong before heading to Vietnam.
Does anyone know where I can buy leech socks in Hong Kong or HCMC Vietnam ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japanese art
- 2 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 3 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 4 Traveling to SE Asia
- 5 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 6 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 7 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 8 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 9 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 10 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 11 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 12 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 13 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 14 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 15 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 16 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 17 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 18 Hakone station confusion
- 19 TOKYO tour guide
- 20 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 21 1 month in Thailand and??
- 22 Kimballs in Panama
- 23 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 24 Visa on Arrival
- 25 first draft -- java and bali, plus