Coming from the UK via Hong Kong heading for treking in national parks in Vietnam...
I have failed miserably at finding a supplier for leech socks in the UK. The only three suppliers that I could find are all out of stock and not expecting any time soon.
I have a few days in Hong Kong before heading to Vietnam.
Does anyone know where I can buy leech socks in Hong Kong or HCMC Vietnam ?
Looking for Leech socks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 4 Connaught Place
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 My SEA trip - photos update
- 7 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 8 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 11 vietnam and laos
- 12 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 13 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 14 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 15 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 16 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 22 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 23 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening