Coming from the UK via Hong Kong heading for treking in national parks in Vietnam...
I have failed miserably at finding a supplier for leech socks in the UK. The only three suppliers that I could find are all out of stock and not expecting any time soon.
I have a few days in Hong Kong before heading to Vietnam.
Does anyone know where I can buy leech socks in Hong Kong or HCMC Vietnam ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/follinique/
- 3 Phuket
- 4 Hotel in Delhi
- 5 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 6 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 7 Japan: ATM Machines
- 8 How to do this
- 9 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 10 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 11 Japan in February
- 12 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 15 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 16 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 19 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 20 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 21 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 22 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 23 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 24 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience