Coming from the UK via Hong Kong heading for treking in national parks in Vietnam...
I have failed miserably at finding a supplier for leech socks in the UK. The only three suppliers that I could find are all out of stock and not expecting any time soon.
I have a few days in Hong Kong before heading to Vietnam.
Does anyone know where I can buy leech socks in Hong Kong or HCMC Vietnam ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 3 weeks in Japan
- 4 New Years in Japan
- 5 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 6 A first time for everything in Japan
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 9 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 10 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 11 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 14 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 17 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 18 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 19 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 20 Vietnam Dong
- 21 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 22 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 23 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 24 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 25 Touristy Thailand