Coming from the UK via Hong Kong heading for treking in national parks in Vietnam...
I have failed miserably at finding a supplier for leech socks in the UK. The only three suppliers that I could find are all out of stock and not expecting any time soon.
I have a few days in Hong Kong before heading to Vietnam.
Does anyone know where I can buy leech socks in Hong Kong or HCMC Vietnam ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 ATMs in Japan
- 7 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 8 Short trip to Myanmar
- 9 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 10 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 11 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 12 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 Mandalay questions
- 16 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 17 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 18 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 19 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 20 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 21 Help - India take 2
- 22 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 23 CNX late arrival?
- 24 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 25 best singapore hotel