Coming from the UK via Hong Kong heading for treking in national parks in Vietnam...
I have failed miserably at finding a supplier for leech socks in the UK. The only three suppliers that I could find are all out of stock and not expecting any time soon.
I have a few days in Hong Kong before heading to Vietnam.
Does anyone know where I can buy leech socks in Hong Kong or HCMC Vietnam ?
Looking for Leech socks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 What I like about Mumbai
- 10 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 11 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 12 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 13 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 14 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 15 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 16 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 17 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 18 Connaught Place
- 19 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 20 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 21 Nepal- recipe?
- 22 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 23 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 24 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 25 New Hanoi Hotel opening