I need your help with suggestions for a week long beach holiday early to mid August. We are planning to travel with a group of 4 -6 people in our mid to late 30's and possibly one infant for a birthday celebration.
We would prefer to go to a great beach location, prefer boutique hotels or villas and a place we can relax, eat at great restaurants, enjoy a few cocktails, local cultural sites and shop if possible. As we may have an infant travelling with us, I don't plan to go on major tours...but may organise a local driver/guide to see local sites.
We have all travelled to Bali & Thailand (Phuket, Koh Samui, Phi Phi, Krabi, Bangkok)...and I was looking into Malaysia (Penang) or Vietnam (Hoi An) but would like some input into either places or alternative spots.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 3 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 4 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 5 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 6 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 7 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 8 Seoul Searching Questions
- 9 Japanese art
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 12 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 13 Backstreet Academy
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 16 Visa on Arrival
- 17 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 18 Cebu where to stay
- 19 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 20 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 21 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 22 Traveling to SE Asia
- 23 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 24 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 25 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi