I need your help with suggestions for a week long beach holiday early to mid August. We are planning to travel with a group of 4 -6 people in our mid to late 30's and possibly one infant for a birthday celebration.
We would prefer to go to a great beach location, prefer boutique hotels or villas and a place we can relax, eat at great restaurants, enjoy a few cocktails, local cultural sites and shop if possible. As we may have an infant travelling with us, I don't plan to go on major tours...but may organise a local driver/guide to see local sites.
We have all travelled to Bali & Thailand (Phuket, Koh Samui, Phi Phi, Krabi, Bangkok)...and I was looking into Malaysia (Penang) or Vietnam (Hoi An) but would like some input into either places or alternative spots.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 세계적카지노☠*•☠ KOO28。COM ☠*•☠세계적카지노
- 2 Castle & King tour questions
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 5 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 6 My First India Trip
- 7 Bicycle riding required?
- 8 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 9 A train ride through Java
- 10 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 11 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 12 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 13 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 14 5 days Japan
- 15 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 16 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 17 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 18 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 19 JAPANiCAN.com
- 20 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly