I need your help with suggestions for a week long beach holiday early to mid August. We are planning to travel with a group of 4 -6 people in our mid to late 30's and possibly one infant for a birthday celebration.
We would prefer to go to a great beach location, prefer boutique hotels or villas and a place we can relax, eat at great restaurants, enjoy a few cocktails, local cultural sites and shop if possible. As we may have an infant travelling with us, I don't plan to go on major tours...but may organise a local driver/guide to see local sites.
We have all travelled to Bali & Thailand (Phuket, Koh Samui, Phi Phi, Krabi, Bangkok)...and I was looking into Malaysia (Penang) or Vietnam (Hoi An) but would like some input into either places or alternative spots.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China in june-July
- 2 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 5 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Road Scholar tour in China
- 8 China in July
- 9 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 10 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 11 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed