I need your help with suggestions for a week long beach holiday early to mid August. We are planning to travel with a group of 4 -6 people in our mid to late 30's and possibly one infant for a birthday celebration.
We would prefer to go to a great beach location, prefer boutique hotels or villas and a place we can relax, eat at great restaurants, enjoy a few cocktails, local cultural sites and shop if possible. As we may have an infant travelling with us, I don't plan to go on major tours...but may organise a local driver/guide to see local sites.
We have all travelled to Bali & Thailand (Phuket, Koh Samui, Phi Phi, Krabi, Bangkok)...and I was looking into Malaysia (Penang) or Vietnam (Hoi An) but would like some input into either places or alternative spots.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 11 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 12 Taiwan confusion..
- 13 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 14 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 15 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 16 Laos- two weeks in January
- 17 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 18 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 19 Visa for India
- 20 Snapshots From Kerala
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Other than Kyoto?
- 23 Japan itinerary advice
- 24 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback