I need your help with suggestions for a week long beach holiday early to mid August. We are planning to travel with a group of 4 -6 people in our mid to late 30's and possibly one infant for a birthday celebration.
We would prefer to go to a great beach location, prefer boutique hotels or villas and a place we can relax, eat at great restaurants, enjoy a few cocktails, local cultural sites and shop if possible. As we may have an infant travelling with us, I don't plan to go on major tours...but may organise a local driver/guide to see local sites.
We have all travelled to Bali & Thailand (Phuket, Koh Samui, Phi Phi, Krabi, Bangkok)...and I was looking into Malaysia (Penang) or Vietnam (Hoi An) but would like some input into either places or alternative spots.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 zoho 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Sim cards and adaptors
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Japan
- 4 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 5 Packers And Movers Delhi | Get Free Quotes | Compare and Save
- 6 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 9 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 10 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 11 Travel within Japan
- 12 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 13 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 14 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 15 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 16 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 17 November Itinerary Check
- 18 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 19 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 20 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 21 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 22 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 25 Hotel Chang Mai