Planning another trip to Asia starting in Oct. This time looking to fly into K.L.and see the city
for a week if thats enough?Air Asia has lots of cheep flights out of K.L. looks like a good base.
Does anyone have a fav.hotel there? Looking for something like the Aldelphi in Bangkok.
Has anyone been in Oct??
P.S. I lost my 35mm Cannon Rebel camera in a taxi in Yangon in Jan. Left it in a taxi waited 2 hrs for the drivers return he never did.My 3 months worth of photos were on the card ugh!!! So sad!!!!
Anyone have any ideas????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementranking.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturize/
- 2 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 3 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 4 Cambodia weather
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 6 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 7 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 10 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 11 Month long SE Asia trip
- 12 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 13 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 14 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 15 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 18 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 19 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 20 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 21 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 a month in india