Planning another trip to Asia starting in Oct. This time looking to fly into K.L.and see the city
for a week if thats enough?Air Asia has lots of cheep flights out of K.L. looks like a good base.
Does anyone have a fav.hotel there? Looking for something like the Aldelphi in Bangkok.
Has anyone been in Oct??
P.S. I lost my 35mm Cannon Rebel camera in a taxi in Yangon in Jan. Left it in a taxi waited 2 hrs for the drivers return he never did.My 3 months worth of photos were on the card ugh!!! So sad!!!!
Anyone have any ideas????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Impressions of India
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 Laos or Kerala?
- 5 Itinerary Critique
- 6 Revising Itinerary - Including Galle?
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India
- 9 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 12 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 13 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 Backpacking on a budget
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 sri lanka at xmas
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 20 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 21 Twin rooms in Japan
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me