Planning another trip to Asia starting in Oct. This time looking to fly into K.L.and see the city
for a week if thats enough?Air Asia has lots of cheep flights out of K.L. looks like a good base.
Does anyone have a fav.hotel there? Looking for something like the Aldelphi in Bangkok.
Has anyone been in Oct??
P.S. I lost my 35mm Cannon Rebel camera in a taxi in Yangon in Jan. Left it in a taxi waited 2 hrs for the drivers return he never did.My 3 months worth of photos were on the card ugh!!! So sad!!!!
Anyone have any ideas????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 12 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 17 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 18 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 19 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 20 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 21 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 22 Takayama trail, Japan
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016