Planning another trip to Asia starting in Oct. This time looking to fly into K.L.and see the city
for a week if thats enough?Air Asia has lots of cheep flights out of K.L. looks like a good base.
Does anyone have a fav.hotel there? Looking for something like the Aldelphi in Bangkok.
Has anyone been in Oct??
P.S. I lost my 35mm Cannon Rebel camera in a taxi in Yangon in Jan. Left it in a taxi waited 2 hrs for the drivers return he never did.My 3 months worth of photos were on the card ugh!!! So sad!!!!
Anyone have any ideas????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Sri Lanka May
- 11 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad