I thought I read in one of the posts that visiting LONGSHEN in October or later is not a good idea as it's not as pretty with the patties not in bloom. Is this true? We are thinking of traveling in September or October.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan questions
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/x-alpha/
- 4 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 5 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 6 Travel Itenary
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 9 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 10 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 11 japan itenirary help
- 12 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 13 Is this crazy?
- 14 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 15 thai baht allowance
- 16 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 17 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 18 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 19 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 Japan & WiFi
- 22 Bali airport transportation
- 23 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 24 Halong Bay cruise
- 25 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017