We have five days in Beijing, we will try and get around to all the major sites, I am having trouble with my feet at the moment and we haven't even started the holiday yet so am looking at some other options if it gets too much , I have come across Longqing Gorge which sounds nice and there is a boat trip which woud be good for the feet. Has anyone been there, is it something you can get to easily by public transport or do they do tours there. Just trying to find some options if we need them.
Longqing Gorge, anybody been there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 4 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 7 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 13 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 14 Kyushu rail pass
- 15 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 16 A wow spot
- 17 Myanmar itinerary help
- 18 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 21 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 22 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 25 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus