We have five days in Beijing, we will try and get around to all the major sites, I am having trouble with my feet at the moment and we haven't even started the holiday yet so am looking at some other options if it gets too much , I have come across Longqing Gorge which sounds nice and there is a boat trip which woud be good for the feet. Has anyone been there, is it something you can get to easily by public transport or do they do tours there. Just trying to find some options if we need them.
Longqing Gorge, anybody been there
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for May
- 2 General question
- 3 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 6 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 9 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 10 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 11 South Korea 5 days
- 12 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 13 Thai island escape
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 18 Phuket Hotel
- 19 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo