My wife and I are planning our winter trip and are intrigued by some of the beach possibilities in Asia. In looking at the flights from JFK airport it seems like a lot involve 13-15 hour flights, then a brief layover, and a shorter 1-2 hr flight to the eventual destination. Does anyone have tips on ways to break up the flight time with a layover in between? Something like 7-8 hours on a flight, then a layover, then another 7 hours? If not, we'll probably suck it up and make the most of it, but this could be a way to see another country for a day along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CALL@YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:9
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 4 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 5 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Hong Kong
- 8 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 9 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 10 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 11 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 12 Something about... Malaysia
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 15 Budget Servied Apt
- 16 Terracotta Warriors
- 17 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 18 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 19 hiking japan sept
- 20 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 21 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 22 The best way to My Son
- 23 Japan Itinerary!
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus