My wife and I are planning our winter trip and are intrigued by some of the beach possibilities in Asia. In looking at the flights from JFK airport it seems like a lot involve 13-15 hour flights, then a brief layover, and a shorter 1-2 hr flight to the eventual destination. Does anyone have tips on ways to break up the flight time with a layover in between? Something like 7-8 hours on a flight, then a layover, then another 7 hours? If not, we'll probably suck it up and make the most of it, but this could be a way to see another country for a day along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 3 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos