My wife and I are planning our winter trip and are intrigued by some of the beach possibilities in Asia. In looking at the flights from JFK airport it seems like a lot involve 13-15 hour flights, then a brief layover, and a shorter 1-2 hr flight to the eventual destination. Does anyone have tips on ways to break up the flight time with a layover in between? Something like 7-8 hours on a flight, then a layover, then another 7 hours? If not, we'll probably suck it up and make the most of it, but this could be a way to see another country for a day along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Sri Lanka May
- 4 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report