My wife and I are planning our winter trip and are intrigued by some of the beach possibilities in Asia. In looking at the flights from JFK airport it seems like a lot involve 13-15 hour flights, then a brief layover, and a shorter 1-2 hr flight to the eventual destination. Does anyone have tips on ways to break up the flight time with a layover in between? Something like 7-8 hours on a flight, then a layover, then another 7 hours? If not, we'll probably suck it up and make the most of it, but this could be a way to see another country for a day along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 5 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 A Victory Day Tour
- 9 Traffic and Police in India
- 10 India visa for new passport
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 13 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki