My wife and I are planning our winter trip and are intrigued by some of the beach possibilities in Asia. In looking at the flights from JFK airport it seems like a lot involve 13-15 hour flights, then a brief layover, and a shorter 1-2 hr flight to the eventual destination. Does anyone have tips on ways to break up the flight time with a layover in between? Something like 7-8 hours on a flight, then a layover, then another 7 hours? If not, we'll probably suck it up and make the most of it, but this could be a way to see another country for a day along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthflyup.com/raw-nitro/
- 2 Japan Trip Delayed
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 5 Month long SE Asia trip
- 6 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 7 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 8 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 9 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 10 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 11 Cambodia weather
- 12 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 15 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 17 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 18 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 19 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 22 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 23 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 24 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 25 Amakusa island help