My wife and I are planning our winter trip and are intrigued by some of the beach possibilities in Asia. In looking at the flights from JFK airport it seems like a lot involve 13-15 hour flights, then a brief layover, and a shorter 1-2 hr flight to the eventual destination. Does anyone have tips on ways to break up the flight time with a layover in between? Something like 7-8 hours on a flight, then a layover, then another 7 hours? If not, we'll probably suck it up and make the most of it, but this could be a way to see another country for a day along the way.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/dermabellix/
- 2 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 http://www.usadrugguide.com/black-diamond-force/
- 5 Private tours in Northern India
- 6 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 9 알라딘온라인게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 10 SPARKLE TEETH SMILE@http://perfectteethpenblog.com/best-brite-smile/
- 11 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 15 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 19 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 20 Vietnam visa
- 21 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 22 Family Friendly Penang
- 23 Train trip costs help please
- 24 Weather forecast
- 25 Bali - What to do?