Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son. Oh and my wife is a thai passport holder.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 11 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 My SEA trip - photos update
- 14 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 17 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 18 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 25 1 week in Southeast Asia