Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son. Oh and my wife is a thai passport holder.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 9 days in Bali
- 4 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 5 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 6 Activation of JR Pass
- 7 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 8 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 9 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 10 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 My new 10 year china visa
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 14 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 15 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 16 Layover in Hong Kong
- 17 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 18 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 19 Italy from an Asian base
- 20 2 weeks in Java
- 21 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 22 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 23 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 24 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 25 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife