Hi all. Going to Thailand this year and the best priced flight i have found so far is with a stop at Vienna. On the way out there is just a 30min stop for connection to the next flight. All the the flights are with Austrian/Tyrolean.
Has anyone else done this trip before with only 30min changeover? What was your experience like?
It will be myself, my wife and our 3 yr old son. Oh and my wife is a thai passport holder.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 2 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 3 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 4 Khao Lak
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 7 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 8 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 9 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 10 trekking in SE Asia
- 11 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 12 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 13 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 14 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 15 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 17 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 18 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 19 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 20 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 21 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 22 Any interesting things to do/see in Hat Yai?
- 23 Castle & King tour operator review
- 24 Koh Samui/Phangan/KohTao Advice
- 25 Yangon Made Easy