we are trying to decide whether to spend our last night on Lombok on Gili Air or on sengiggi. our flight leaves at 14.10 so we want to get there by midday and there is a public boat at 7.30 and a speedboat at 8.30am. the hotel in Gili air said they can arrange for a taxi to pick us up form Bansal port and take to the airport.
1) does anyone know the timetable for the speedboats leaving from Gili air to Bangsal port When I look online it just give me boats from Bali to Gili. and what is the likelihood of the boat being cancelled or something?
2) does anyone know how long the taxi ride will take? will we have enough time to get to the airport
our other option is to stay at Tugu Resort near Bangsal the night before if there is a chance we will be late for our plane trip.
appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 I miss Mongolia
- 2 Seoul Searching Questions
- 3 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 4 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Visa on Arrival
- 8 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 9 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 10 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 11 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 12 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Japanese art
- 15 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 16 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 18 First time to SEA
- 19 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 20 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 21 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 22 Hakone station confusion
- 23 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 24 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 25 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport