we are trying to decide whether to spend our last night on Lombok on Gili Air or on sengiggi. our flight leaves at 14.10 so we want to get there by midday and there is a public boat at 7.30 and a speedboat at 8.30am. the hotel in Gili air said they can arrange for a taxi to pick us up form Bansal port and take to the airport.
1) does anyone know the timetable for the speedboats leaving from Gili air to Bangsal port When I look online it just give me boats from Bali to Gili. and what is the likelihood of the boat being cancelled or something?
2) does anyone know how long the taxi ride will take? will we have enough time to get to the airport
our other option is to stay at Tugu Resort near Bangsal the night before if there is a chance we will be late for our plane trip.
appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 2 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 3 Where to Layover
- 4 9 days in Bali
- 5 4.5 days in Singapore
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 Layover in Hong Kong
- 8 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 9 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 10 Blooming chart in Japan
- 11 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 12 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 13 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 14 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 15 Italy from an Asian base
- 16 Bus service in Nepal
- 17 Travel to India in May?
- 18 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 19 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 20 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 21 Advice for a newbie!
- 22 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport