we are trying to decide whether to spend our last night on Lombok on Gili Air or on sengiggi. our flight leaves at 14.10 so we want to get there by midday and there is a public boat at 7.30 and a speedboat at 8.30am. the hotel in Gili air said they can arrange for a taxi to pick us up form Bansal port and take to the airport.
1) does anyone know the timetable for the speedboats leaving from Gili air to Bangsal port When I look online it just give me boats from Bali to Gili. and what is the likelihood of the boat being cancelled or something?
2) does anyone know how long the taxi ride will take? will we have enough time to get to the airport
our other option is to stay at Tugu Resort near Bangsal the night before if there is a chance we will be late for our plane trip.
appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My visit to Thailand
- 2 My visit to Cambodia
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Japn tour 10 nights
- 6 Family Trip to Japan
- 7 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 8 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 9 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 10 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 11 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 My visit to Vietnam
- 14 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 15 Nepal
- 16 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 17 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 18 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 19 Gutted!
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 My visit to Lao
- 22 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 23 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 24 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 25 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport