we are trying to decide whether to spend our last night on Lombok on Gili Air or on sengiggi. our flight leaves at 14.10 so we want to get there by midday and there is a public boat at 7.30 and a speedboat at 8.30am. the hotel in Gili air said they can arrange for a taxi to pick us up form Bansal port and take to the airport.
1) does anyone know the timetable for the speedboats leaving from Gili air to Bangsal port When I look online it just give me boats from Bali to Gili. and what is the likelihood of the boat being cancelled or something?
2) does anyone know how long the taxi ride will take? will we have enough time to get to the airport
our other option is to stay at Tugu Resort near Bangsal the night before if there is a chance we will be late for our plane trip.
appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 2 Totally unprepared
- 3 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 4 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 5 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 6 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 7 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 8 Rental Car Bali
- 9 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 10 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 11 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 14 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 19 Some notes about South Korea
- 20 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 21 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 22 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 23 Burma itinerary critic.
- 24 Fabric shops in India
- 25 Japan Itinerary Help for April 2017
Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport