we are trying to decide whether to spend our last night on Lombok on Gili Air or on sengiggi. our flight leaves at 14.10 so we want to get there by midday and there is a public boat at 7.30 and a speedboat at 8.30am. the hotel in Gili air said they can arrange for a taxi to pick us up form Bansal port and take to the airport.
1) does anyone know the timetable for the speedboats leaving from Gili air to Bangsal port When I look online it just give me boats from Bali to Gili. and what is the likelihood of the boat being cancelled or something?
2) does anyone know how long the taxi ride will take? will we have enough time to get to the airport
our other option is to stay at Tugu Resort near Bangsal the night before if there is a chance we will be late for our plane trip.
appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 2 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 6 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 7 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 8 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 9 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 10 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 11 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 14 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 15 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 16 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 17 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 18 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 19 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 22 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 23 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport