we are trying to decide whether to spend our last night on Lombok on Gili Air or on sengiggi. our flight leaves at 14.10 so we want to get there by midday and there is a public boat at 7.30 and a speedboat at 8.30am. the hotel in Gili air said they can arrange for a taxi to pick us up form Bansal port and take to the airport.
1) does anyone know the timetable for the speedboats leaving from Gili air to Bangsal port When I look online it just give me boats from Bali to Gili. and what is the likelihood of the boat being cancelled or something?
2) does anyone know how long the taxi ride will take? will we have enough time to get to the airport
our other option is to stay at Tugu Resort near Bangsal the night before if there is a chance we will be late for our plane trip.
appreciate your advice.
Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 3 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 4 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 5 Problems at 12,000'
- 6 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 7 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Which Putu in Bali????
- 10 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 11 Japan, japan
- 12 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 13 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 14 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 15 Hong Kong restaurants
- 16 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 17 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 18 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 19 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 20 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 21 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria