Has anyone out there in Fodors land been to the Loi krathong fest. in Chang Mai or Bkk.I read its on Nov 17th this yr?Which location would be better??If at all.
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 5 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 6 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 7 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 12 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 13 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 16 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 19 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 20 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 21 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 22 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 23 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 24 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 25 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out