wondering if someone can advise the best way to plot this out and the easiest ways to get around. I'm going to be in Bali first and then would like to see Komodo just for a day or 2 and then spend 3 or 4 days in and around Yogyakarta and Borobudur. Wondering what the easiest way to get from place to place is...
also, at end of my trip I need to get to Singapore so i'm assuming it will be easiest to get there from Yogyakarta rather than Komodo- back through Bali...
would love to hear from you experts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Itinerary feedback please
- 12 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 13 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 Tips in Myanmar
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing