wondering if someone can advise the best way to plot this out and the easiest ways to get around. I'm going to be in Bali first and then would like to see Komodo just for a day or 2 and then spend 3 or 4 days in and around Yogyakarta and Borobudur. Wondering what the easiest way to get from place to place is...
also, at end of my trip I need to get to Singapore so i'm assuming it will be easiest to get there from Yogyakarta rather than Komodo- back through Bali...
would love to hear from you experts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel Shangri La or Mandarin Oriental
- 2 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 3 Indonesia Dilemma
- 4 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 5 5 Days to Ao Nang and Phuket from Hat Yai
- 6 Tokyo daytrip
- 7 Japan 2nd Attempt – One Month
- 8 Chenghdu layover
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 12 Surfing in Indonesia
- 13 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 16 Japan / Korea Trip
- 17 vietnam visa
- 18 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 19 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 20 Taiwan confusion..
- 21 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 22 Japan GTG, early April
- 23 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 24 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 25 Trip Report : China