wondering if someone can advise the best way to plot this out and the easiest ways to get around. I'm going to be in Bali first and then would like to see Komodo just for a day or 2 and then spend 3 or 4 days in and around Yogyakarta and Borobudur. Wondering what the easiest way to get from place to place is...
also, at end of my trip I need to get to Singapore so i'm assuming it will be easiest to get there from Yogyakarta rather than Komodo- back through Bali...
would love to hear from you experts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 4 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 India help needed
- 9 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 10 Sri Lanka Visa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Hotel in Hanoi
- 13 Place to stay Hue
- 14 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 15 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 16 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 17 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 18 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 21 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 22 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 23 Trekking outside Sapa
- 24 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 25 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang