wondering if someone can advise the best way to plot this out and the easiest ways to get around. I'm going to be in Bali first and then would like to see Komodo just for a day or 2 and then spend 3 or 4 days in and around Yogyakarta and Borobudur. Wondering what the easiest way to get from place to place is...
also, at end of my trip I need to get to Singapore so i'm assuming it will be easiest to get there from Yogyakarta rather than Komodo- back through Bali...
would love to hear from you experts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018