wondering if someone can advise the best way to plot this out and the easiest ways to get around. I'm going to be in Bali first and then would like to see Komodo just for a day or 2 and then spend 3 or 4 days in and around Yogyakarta and Borobudur. Wondering what the easiest way to get from place to place is...
also, at end of my trip I need to get to Singapore so i'm assuming it will be easiest to get there from Yogyakarta rather than Komodo- back through Bali...
would love to hear from you experts!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hack wester union transfer bank transfer paypal transfer
- 2 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 6 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 7 Sri Lanka in December
- 8 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 9 New Thai Visa
- 10 january 31 in colombo
- 11 Serendipity Srilanka
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 14 Traffic and Police in India
- 15 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 16 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 17 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: