Which hotel would be closest to a hop-on bus, Namdaemun Market, and Dondaemun Market? I will probably be taking taxis. Of the two markets, which would be the most "fun"? (not a serious shopper) Read about the fish market on a link, and that sounds like a good idea. If I only have two full days, DMZ and hop-on bus, or Folk Village and hop-on bus? Thanks!
Location: Hilton Millennium or JW Marriott? Itinerary help?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 4 Malaysian honeymoon
- 5 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 6 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 7 China in July or October?
- 8 Japan or China? First Trip to Asia
- 9 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 10 Beach selection in Thailand
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 14 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 India - 2 Days only
- 18 Burma river cruise
- 19 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 20 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 23 Travel during China national week?
- 24 My trip report from the Philippines
- 25 China with Collette Tours