Which hotel would be closest to a hop-on bus, Namdaemun Market, and Dondaemun Market? I will probably be taking taxis. Of the two markets, which would be the most "fun"? (not a serious shopper) Read about the fish market on a link, and that sounds like a good idea. If I only have two full days, DMZ and hop-on bus, or Folk Village and hop-on bus? Thanks!
Location: Hilton Millennium or JW Marriott? Itinerary help?
- 1 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 2 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 3 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 4 Laos Itinerary: What City Besides Luang Prabang
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 7 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 8 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 9 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 10 Sri Lanka
- 11 Suggestion for Bali
- 12 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 13 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 16 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 17 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 18 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 19 Hello, Vietnam
- 20 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 21 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Ipoh
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?