Looking for a reasonably priced, English speaking local tour guide for Inchon in March for one day - any recommendations?
$300 + a day does not seem reasonable to me. Thanks fellow Fodors!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 For Bangkok Lovers
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 India Trip Report
- 6 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 7 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 8 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 9 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 10 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 11 Visiting China - must be tour
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 14 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 15 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 16 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 17 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 21 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 24 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji