We only have 2 nights, (one full day and two half days ) as a cruise stop in Yangon and I'd like to make the most of our one full day without taking the ship's shore excursion. Has anyone used a local tour guide in Yangon? The first half day, I'm planning on an evening dinner at Le Planteur with a traditional Myanmar dance show and the last half day there's a rural experience at Thanlyin Village.
I'd appreciate any contacts and suggestions on how to best spend the day in Yangon, including lunch restaurants.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 3 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 4 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 5 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 6 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 7 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 One night in Osaka
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice