My daughter's family may be moving to Singapore with two children (ages 6 and 4) with company. What is the best advice you Fodorites can give? What to expect culturally, living expenses, education, friendliness, shopping, transportation availability, etc. Not sure where they will be living.
Living in Singapore Questions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 4 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 7 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 10 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 11 Mekong River Cruises
- 12 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 13 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 14 Help re. Visa.
- 15 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 16 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 17 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 20 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 21 16 days in Vietnam
- 22 Guide in Bagan?
- 23 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 24 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 25 Dentist