If you have lived in Beijing for an extened amount of time please tell me about it! I am nervous but at the same time VERY excited! I am 23 and from the USA...and will be teaching English through Expertise Education for 1 year! Let me know the good and the bad!
Living in Beijing, China for 1 year
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 2 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 3 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 4 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 5 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 6 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 7 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 10 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 11 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 12 Need a guide in Burma?
- 13 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 14 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 16 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 17 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 18 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 19 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 20 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 21 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 22 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 23 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 24 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 25 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul