My wife and I are moving to Bangalore, India for 12 months. We are meeting with a travel doctor this weekend, but we are curious about anecdotes for handling malaria over the medium term like this.
I assume that we will need to find drugs that we can buy over the counter in India rather than try to buy it all in the US.
Any experiences that people care to share?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 11 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 Bali & Singapore in October
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 18 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 19 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 20 Booking on the fly
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 23 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?