My wife and I are moving to Bangalore, India for 12 months. We are meeting with a travel doctor this weekend, but we are curious about anecdotes for handling malaria over the medium term like this.
I assume that we will need to find drugs that we can buy over the counter in India rather than try to buy it all in the US.
Any experiences that people care to share?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 11 Hoi An in December?
- 12 Bali airport transportation
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 25 Halong Bay cruise
Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?