My wife and I are moving to Bangalore, India for 12 months. We are meeting with a travel doctor this weekend, but we are curious about anecdotes for handling malaria over the medium term like this.
I assume that we will need to find drugs that we can buy over the counter in India rather than try to buy it all in the US.
Any experiences that people care to share?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 11 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 12 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 16 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 17 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 18 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 19 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 20 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 21 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 22 Takayama trail, Japan
- 23 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?