My wife and I are moving to Bangalore, India for 12 months. We are meeting with a travel doctor this weekend, but we are curious about anecdotes for handling malaria over the medium term like this.
I assume that we will need to find drugs that we can buy over the counter in India rather than try to buy it all in the US.
Any experiences that people care to share?
Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 2 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 3 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 4 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 5 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 8 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 9 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 10 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 11 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 12 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 13 5 nights in Japan.
- 14 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 18 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 19 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 20 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 Visa
- 23 Affordable Japan
- 24 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 25 Castle & King