My wife and I are moving to Bangalore, India for 12 months. We are meeting with a travel doctor this weekend, but we are curious about anecdotes for handling malaria over the medium term like this.
I assume that we will need to find drugs that we can buy over the counter in India rather than try to buy it all in the US.
Any experiences that people care to share?
Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 4 Loikaw, Padaung Tribe
- 5 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 6 One week in Tokyo
- 7 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 8 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 9 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 10 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 13 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 14 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 15 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 16 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 17 china
- 18 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 19 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 China - Personal recommendations
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary