My wife and I are moving to Bangalore, India for 12 months. We are meeting with a travel doctor this weekend, but we are curious about anecdotes for handling malaria over the medium term like this.
I assume that we will need to find drugs that we can buy over the counter in India rather than try to buy it all in the US.
Any experiences that people care to share?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 3 his transferences us to the f
- 4 Which is the best place for Valentines Day Travel Gifts for wife
- 5 Traveling to SE Asia
- 6 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 7 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 8 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 9 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 10 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 11 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 12 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 13 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 14 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 15 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 16 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 17 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 18 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 19 Hakone station confusion
- 20 TOKYO tour guide
- 21 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 22 1 month in Thailand and??
- 23 Kimballs in Panama
- 24 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 25 Visa on Arrival
Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?