My wife and I are moving to Bangalore, India for 12 months. We are meeting with a travel doctor this weekend, but we are curious about anecdotes for handling malaria over the medium term like this.
I assume that we will need to find drugs that we can buy over the counter in India rather than try to buy it all in the US.
Any experiences that people care to share?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan / Korea Trip
- 2 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 3 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 4 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 5 vietnam visa
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 9 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 10 Tokyo daytrip
- 11 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 12 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 15 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 16 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 17 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 20 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 21 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.
Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?