My wife and I are moving to Bangalore, India for 12 months. We are meeting with a travel doctor this weekend, but we are curious about anecdotes for handling malaria over the medium term like this.
I assume that we will need to find drugs that we can buy over the counter in India rather than try to buy it all in the US.
Any experiences that people care to share?
Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 2 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 3 Does anybody know the Aphrodite cruise? (Halong Bay)
- 4 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 5 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 6 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 7 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 8 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 10 Thailand mid-December
- 11 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 12 Indian visa
- 13 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 14 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 15 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 16 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 17 One week in Thailand
- 18 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 21 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 24 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 25 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming