I will be moving to Korea and working as an ESL teacher in the coming year and would like to know as much as possible about how much it will cost me. Specifically, taxes, accomidations (renting), food, etc. I am a Canadian so if you know how it compared to the cost of living in Canada that would be great, but any information is appreciated.
Thank you Tinker
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.musclestrainrelief.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 2 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking|BUDGET TRIP 2017
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 8 A first time for everything in Japan
- 9 India Tour Companies
- 10 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 11 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 12 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 15 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 16 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 17 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 18 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 19 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 20 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 21 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 22 Vietnam Dong
- 23 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 24 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 25 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help