I will be moving to Korea and working as an ESL teacher in the coming year and would like to know as much as possible about how much it will cost me. Specifically, taxes, accomidations (renting), food, etc. I am a Canadian so if you know how it compared to the cost of living in Canada that would be great, but any information is appreciated.
Thank you Tinker
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 5 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 6 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 7 Passport
- 8 Japan Itinerary
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 11 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 12 Toddler twin travel in India
- 13 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 14 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 19 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Japan Trip Delayed
- 22 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 23 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 24 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 25 Month long SE Asia trip