I will be moving to Korea and working as an ESL teacher in the coming year and would like to know as much as possible about how much it will cost me. Specifically, taxes, accomidations (renting), food, etc. I am a Canadian so if you know how it compared to the cost of living in Canada that would be great, but any information is appreciated.
Thank you Tinker
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 2 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 5 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam