I will be moving to Korea and working as an ESL teacher in the coming year and would like to know as much as possible about how much it will cost me. Specifically, taxes, accomidations (renting), food, etc. I am a Canadian so if you know how it compared to the cost of living in Canada that would be great, but any information is appreciated.
Thank you Tinker
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 7 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 10 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 11 Something about... Malaysia
- 12 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 13 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 14 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 15 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 16 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 21 First Trip to Japan in August
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan