If you are looking for some information about Macau (Macao) and Zhuhai, check the following website: http://www.MacauZhuhai.com
www.MacauZhuhai.com is a guide for Expats, visitors and Chinese people who enjoy using English to communicate with others. In this site you will find advice from local and foreign residents, info about Macau and Zhuhai ( international news, tourism, travel services, hotels, nightlife, art, shopping, expat clubs, daily life etc…). You can check our Expat Directory to find what you are looking for …
www.MacauZhuhai.com is an interactive site for Expats with Forums for you to discuss and ask questions about Macau, Zhuhai or China in English, Portuguese, French and German !
In addition, www.MacauZhuhai.com also have a Classifieds section where you can post personal messages for free. So, if you are looking for a job or if you company has a vacancy, if there is something you want to buy or sell, if you are looking for friends, go to http://www.macauzhuhai.com and post your message today !
Living and working in Macau (Macao)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 where can i find replica handbags
- 4 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 7 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 8 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 9 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 14 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 15 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 16 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 17 Nepal
- 18 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 19 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 22 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 23 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 24 1st time Japan - solo female
- 25 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013