If you are looking for some information about Macau (Macao) and Zhuhai, check the following website: http://www.MacauZhuhai.com
www.MacauZhuhai.com is a guide for Expats, visitors and Chinese people who enjoy using English to communicate with others. In this site you will find advice from local and foreign residents, info about Macau and Zhuhai ( international news, tourism, travel services, hotels, nightlife, art, shopping, expat clubs, daily life etc…). You can check our Expat Directory to find what you are looking for …
www.MacauZhuhai.com is an interactive site for Expats with Forums for you to discuss and ask questions about Macau, Zhuhai or China in English, Portuguese, French and German !
In addition, www.MacauZhuhai.com also have a Classifieds section where you can post personal messages for free. So, if you are looking for a job or if you company has a vacancy, if there is something you want to buy or sell, if you are looking for friends, go to http://www.macauzhuhai.com and post your message today !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT NORTON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 3 Beach hotel Thailand
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary