We -- 4 of us in our early to mid 50s, are going to Bhutan in mid April. Want to do about a week or 8 days. Does anyone have any experience with Lingkor Tours? Thanks to everyone who has posted on Bhutan -- I read them all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 WTS: Nikon D750 Body @ $700
- 2 India itinerary critique please
- 3 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 6 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 7 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 8 Japan Itinerary!
- 9 Vientiane and ??
- 10 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 11 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 12 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 13 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Himachal Pradesh
- 16 Luggage size China ?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Thai Elephants
- 19 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Sri Lanka in August
- 22 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 23 Japan/Korea/HK
- 24 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 25 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb