I'll be exploring Lijiang & Dali area for 5-6 days in mid September. I'd appreciate suggestions about staying in Lijiang or Shuhe. It looks like there are many good hostel options in both Lijiang and Shuhe.
I'm travelling solo, so would like to be able to walk safely home after dinner/evening stroll. But I don't want to be in the middle of a loud, tourist zone all night either.
After Dali, I need to get to Kunmming to fly to Guilin/Yangshuo.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 4 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 5 India help needed
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Trekking outside Sapa
- 9 Place to stay Hue
- 10 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 11 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 12 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 13 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 14 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 15 Go to Pai or not?
- 16 Ko Kraden hotels
- 17 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 20 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 21 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 22 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 23 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok