I'll be exploring Lijiang & Dali area for 5-6 days in mid September. I'd appreciate suggestions about staying in Lijiang or Shuhe. It looks like there are many good hostel options in both Lijiang and Shuhe.
I'm travelling solo, so would like to be able to walk safely home after dinner/evening stroll. But I don't want to be in the middle of a loud, tourist zone all night either.
After Dali, I need to get to Kunmming to fly to Guilin/Yangshuo.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : China
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 9 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 10 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.