I'll be exploring Lijiang & Dali area for 5-6 days in mid September. I'd appreciate suggestions about staying in Lijiang or Shuhe. It looks like there are many good hostel options in both Lijiang and Shuhe.
I'm travelling solo, so would like to be able to walk safely home after dinner/evening stroll. But I don't want to be in the middle of a loud, tourist zone all night either.
After Dali, I need to get to Kunmming to fly to Guilin/Yangshuo.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 2 Rishikesh, India
- 3 India in March and April??
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 7 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 8 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 14 Japan- National Holiday
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017