I'll be exploring Lijiang & Dali area for 5-6 days in mid September. I'd appreciate suggestions about staying in Lijiang or Shuhe. It looks like there are many good hostel options in both Lijiang and Shuhe.
I'm travelling solo, so would like to be able to walk safely home after dinner/evening stroll. But I don't want to be in the middle of a loud, tourist zone all night either.
After Dali, I need to get to Kunmming to fly to Guilin/Yangshuo.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour