We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 2 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 Visiting China - must be tour
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 10 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 11 India Trip Report
- 12 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 13 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 18 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 19 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 20 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 21 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 22 An island paradise?
- 23 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 24 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 25 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?