We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,
- 2 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 3 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 6 Capsule hotels
- 7 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 8 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 9 Vaccinations
- 10 Southern India here we come
- 11 a year in burma
- 12 Borneo forest fires
- 13 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 14 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 15 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 16 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 17 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Bridge players Beware!!
- 20 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 21 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 22 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 23 Chengdu and Beijing
- 24 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 25 2 months in Indonesia