We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노 가입머니## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Laos planning.
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 18 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 19 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 20 Singapore weather in August/September
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 First time going abroad
- 23 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels