We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & WiFi
- 2 Free Local Business Listing Service
- 3 Hong Kong Hotels
- 4 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 5 I always recommend it to my friends
- 6 Is this crazy?
- 7 Rockin Booty Diet pills can cause serious
- 8 japan itenirary help
- 9 http://advancedtrimsite.com/shred-maxx-reviews/
- 10 The Must-try Vietnamese Foods
- 11 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 12 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 17 Bali airport transportation
- 18 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 21 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 22 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 23 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 24 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 25 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary