We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 2 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 5 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 8 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 9 July itinerary in Japan
- 10 India and Nepal 2014
- 11 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 12 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 13 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 15 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 16 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 17 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 18 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 22 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 25 Where in Bali should we stay