We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 2 Eating in India
- 3 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 4 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 5 Need Help for the itinerary
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 8 17-Day Itinerary
- 9 India On Arrival Visa
- 10 vietnam transportation
- 11 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 12 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 13 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 12 days in Japan
- 16 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 17 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 18 Tigerwalah Experience
- 19 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 20 Where best to stay in Penang
- 21 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 22 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 23 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 24 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 25 honeymoon in Thailand-help