We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Restaurants in Singapore
- 3 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 4 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 5 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 6 Where to go?
- 7 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 8 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 9 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 10 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 11 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 12 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 13 Which airport for Tokyo
- 14 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 15 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 16 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 17 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 18 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 19 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 20 India at the end of May
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application