We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 2 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 3 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 4 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 5 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 9 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 N. India itinerary feedback
- 13 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 14 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 15 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 16 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 17 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 18 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 21 Bali or Fiji
- 22 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 23 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 24 Don't use World Expeditions
- 25 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?