We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 2 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 3 An island paradise?
- 4 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 5 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 6 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 7 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 10 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 11 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 14 Rental Car Bali
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 Kintamani Tour
- 17 Some notes about South Korea
- 18 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 24 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 25 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand