We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 Sri Lanka plan
- 4 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 7 Cab service in jaipur | Tour and travels in jaipur
- 8 Sri Lanka: Itinerary set - need fine tuning help!
- 9 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 10 In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)
- 11 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 12 Beijing
- 13 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 14 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 17 Private guide and driver for India
- 18 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 19 Hong Kong - help please.
- 20 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 21 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 22 Eating in India
- 23 Trekking in India
- 24 Where best to stay in Penang
- 25 Hotel in Hanoi