We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 2 cold wave struck, it is a good
- 3 estimated that floor
- 4 Japan- National Holiday
- 5 best kerala tour packages
- 6 pipes in the city are relatively old
- 7 After the construction of technical work
- 8 Adventure Discovery Tours
- 9 fight the keel method of fixing
- 10 Hoi An Discovery
- 11 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 12 blessing of the floor
- 13 chennai escorts
- 14 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 15 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 16 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 17 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 18 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 19 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 20 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 21 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 22 India Safari 2017
- 23 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 24 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 25 India in March and April??