We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 2 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 3 Nepal
- 4 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 5 two free days in Beijing
- 6 China in 12 Days
- 7 Japan - spending money?
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 10 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 11 1st Trip to Bali
- 12 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 13 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 14 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 15 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 16 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 17 water villages, shanghai
- 18 language problem in japan
- 19 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 20 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 21 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 22 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 23 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 24 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 25 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea