We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Colombo
- 2 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 7 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 8 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 9 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 10 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 11 Nepal- recipe?
- 12 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 13 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 14 China trip - 15 nights
- 15 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 16 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 17 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 18 best dining in Kyoto
- 19 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 20 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 21 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 22 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 23 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 24 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 25 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute