We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 2 "necessities" for India
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 14 days in Myanmar
- 5 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 7 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 13 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 14 Short trip to Myanmar
- 15 ATMs in Japan
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 21 Mandalay questions
- 22 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 23 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 24 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 25 Help - India take 2