We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 India adaptors
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 From Pushkar to delhi
- 6 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 7 Help re. Visa.
- 8 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 9 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 10 Bangkok and Manila
- 11 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 12 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 13 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 14 Visa
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 Gluten free in Japan?
- 17 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 18 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 19 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Need a guide in Burma?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 25 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment