We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Tour Operators in Vietnam
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 Private car travel in Vietnam
- 6 Transportation from Hoi An to Hue
- 7 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 8 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 9 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 12 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 13 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 15 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 17 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 18 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 19 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 20 Malaysian honeymoon
- 21 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 22 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 23 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 24 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 25 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015