We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 5 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 11 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 12 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 13 1st time Japan - solo female
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 18 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 19 Odyssey unlimited
- 20 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 21 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 22 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 23 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 24 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 25 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong