We are off to Yunnan next week. Just wanted to see if the board had any recommendations, comments, anything....Here are my thoughts on our itinerary:
Night one - leave HK, arrive Kunming for one night - hotel is centrally located, I forgot the name . Any restaurant recommendations? Also any tips on the day trip to tiger leaping gorge? We are in our early 30s, relatively fit and like to hike, however didn't want to spend the night in a guesthouse in the gorge.
Day 2 - taxi to Stone Forest, back to KMG for evening flight to Lijiang (sleep in Lijiang, crowne plaza), dinner in Old Town of Lijiang (maybe the tibetan place?)
Day 3 - Morning, walk around old town, explore Lijiang (Banyan Tree)
Day 4- Tiger Leaping gorge day trip or Snow Jade Mountain (banyan tree)
Day 5 - Tiger leaping gorge or Snow jade mountain (banyan tree).
Day 6 - leave Lijiang
Lijiang / Kunming Itinerary comments
- 1 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Cell Phones in India
- 5 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 6 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 7 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 white sand beaches in thailand
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 18 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 19 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 20 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 21 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 where to go in SE Asia
- 25 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey