We have a tour scheduled for this that includes going up in the cable car to the top at 15,000 ft....DH has a problem with high altitudes, so I believe we want to change this. I can't seem to find info about alternative ways to explore JDSM...apparently there are two meadows that are at lower altitudes that we could go hiking in (Yak and ?) Do you take a different cable car to reach those? Coming from Lijiang, are they farther to reach? I'm thinking maybe we just take in the Impressions show from the park to get the feef for the mountain.
Would we be missing a great experience if we don't take the cable car to the top? I've read that it's very crowded and you could wait in line for an hour to go up (we'd be going in the afternoon, which I guess is better). And, frankly, we've been on top of many mountains and generally are not that excited about bare rock and freezing, windy temps. But, perhaps the scenery from up there makes it worth it. Gotta love the name of the mountain though.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 우리카지노 주소 trumpagence〃com사다리 바카라돈따는법
- 2 우리카지노 주소 trumpagence〃com세부카지노 마카오사우나
- 3 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 4 Place to stay Hue
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Go to Pai or not?
- 9 Ko Kraden hotels
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 India help needed
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 19 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 20 Trekking outside Sapa
- 21 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok