We have a tour scheduled for this that includes going up in the cable car to the top at 15,000 ft....DH has a problem with high altitudes, so I believe we want to change this. I can't seem to find info about alternative ways to explore JDSM...apparently there are two meadows that are at lower altitudes that we could go hiking in (Yak and ?) Do you take a different cable car to reach those? Coming from Lijiang, are they farther to reach? I'm thinking maybe we just take in the Impressions show from the park to get the feef for the mountain.
Would we be missing a great experience if we don't take the cable car to the top? I've read that it's very crowded and you could wait in line for an hour to go up (we'd be going in the afternoon, which I guess is better). And, frankly, we've been on top of many mountains and generally are not that excited about bare rock and freezing, windy temps. But, perhaps the scenery from up there makes it worth it. Gotta love the name of the mountain though.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/magic-rock-rx/
- 2 마닐라카지노사이트香→╲⋟」ＫＲ９９７.ＺＺ.ＡＭ「⋞╲←
- 3 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 4 How much Yen?
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 South Korea for Chuseok
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 14 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?