I had a rough 2015. Very rough. I may loose my job in the coming weeks too. I have a house and a new car. I was thinking of selling everything I had and travelling to those countries :
- Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodgia, Laos and Philipinnes.
I was thinking around 6 months to a year. Will come back after, find a new job and start over. I REALLY need change in my life. I am in a depression right now and the last time I was really happy was when I was in Asia last time (Japan and Korea). I miss the random meeting with strangers.. the adventures!
I evaluated about 50$ a day living in those countries? In hostels for sure.
Let me know what you are thinking about my plan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Forex Asli Obat Pembesar Penis di Medan 081361414447
- 2 Laos or Kerala?
- 3 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 4 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 5 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 8 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 9 Bali & Singapore in October
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 12 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 13 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 14 Booking on the fly
- 15 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 16 Tea estates of Munnar
- 17 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 18 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 like my food
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Portable wifi rental
- 25 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
Life not going my way.. was thinking of traveling for a year..