I had a rough 2015. Very rough. I may loose my job in the coming weeks too. I have a house and a new car. I was thinking of selling everything I had and travelling to those countries :
- Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodgia, Laos and Philipinnes.
I was thinking around 6 months to a year. Will come back after, find a new job and start over. I REALLY need change in my life. I am in a depression right now and the last time I was really happy was when I was in Asia last time (Japan and Korea). I miss the random meeting with strangers.. the adventures!
I evaluated about 50$ a day living in those countries? In hostels for sure.
Let me know what you are thinking about my plan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바카라슬롯머신【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 2 영국카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 3 바카라게임설명【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 4 바카라게임룰【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 5 원조바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 6 홍콩바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 7 마카오밤문화【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 8 우리카지노머니【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 9 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 Kashmir Tourism
- 14 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 15 Weather forecast
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 22 Sri Lanka advice
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Ryokan in Japan
- 25 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
Life not going my way.. was thinking of traveling for a year..