I had a rough 2015. Very rough. I may loose my job in the coming weeks too. I have a house and a new car. I was thinking of selling everything I had and travelling to those countries :
- Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodgia, Laos and Philipinnes.
I was thinking around 6 months to a year. Will come back after, find a new job and start over. I REALLY need change in my life. I am in a depression right now and the last time I was really happy was when I was in Asia last time (Japan and Korea). I miss the random meeting with strangers.. the adventures!
I evaluated about 50$ a day living in those countries? In hostels for sure.
Let me know what you are thinking about my plan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 6 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 7 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 8 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 9 Tips in Myanmar
- 10 myanmar
- 11 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 16 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 17 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Travel India solo
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 23 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 24 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 25 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
Life not going my way.. was thinking of traveling for a year..