I had a rough 2015. Very rough. I may loose my job in the coming weeks too. I have a house and a new car. I was thinking of selling everything I had and travelling to those countries :
- Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodgia, Laos and Philipinnes.
I was thinking around 6 months to a year. Will come back after, find a new job and start over. I REALLY need change in my life. I am in a depression right now and the last time I was really happy was when I was in Asia last time (Japan and Korea). I miss the random meeting with strangers.. the adventures!
I evaluated about 50$ a day living in those countries? In hostels for sure.
Let me know what you are thinking about my plan!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seahawks vs Giants
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Beach hotel Thailand
- 11 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 14 Sim cards and adaptors
- 15 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka Visa
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 Place to stay Hue
- 20 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 21 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 22 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 23 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
Life not going my way.. was thinking of traveling for a year..