I am currently living in South Korea since 1 year and a half, and I'm a young traveler.
I love eating out, finding curious places, and participating in local events. I also love writing and helping my friends plan their trips/ weekends. As such, I decided to start my own blog based on place I visit and food I eat. It's mostly about food and coffee shops (big craze in Korea) really, but I ocasionally post about festivals and other stuff.
Feel free to drop by my blog, follow it, and comment or contact me. I reply!
I will be happy to help you plan any trip to Seoul, and as long as I can, also other destinations.
So far I have written about restaurants in Korea, a cat cafe, a sheep cafe, and other cute cafes. I wrote about the Lantern festival. I wrote about my trips to the US (California) and Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo). And during this month I'll write about a weekend trip to HK. You may find some recipes in between my posts as well, although I'm just a very beginner at cooking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 5 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 6 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Osaka, aquarium?
- 10 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 11 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 12 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 13 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 14 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 15 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Indonesia travel agent
- 18 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 19 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 20 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 21 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 22 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 23 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui