I am currently living in South Korea since 1 year and a half, and I'm a young traveler.
I love eating out, finding curious places, and participating in local events. I also love writing and helping my friends plan their trips/ weekends. As such, I decided to start my own blog based on place I visit and food I eat. It's mostly about food and coffee shops (big craze in Korea) really, but I ocasionally post about festivals and other stuff.
Feel free to drop by my blog, follow it, and comment or contact me. I reply!
I will be happy to help you plan any trip to Seoul, and as long as I can, also other destinations.
So far I have written about restaurants in Korea, a cat cafe, a sheep cafe, and other cute cafes. I wrote about the Lantern festival. I wrote about my trips to the US (California) and Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo). And during this month I'll write about a weekend trip to HK. You may find some recipes in between my posts as well, although I'm just a very beginner at cooking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/force-fit-xl/
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 5 Magical India
- 6 India itinerary critique please
- 7 Japan Itinerary!
- 8 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 9 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Vientiane and ??
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 15 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 16 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 17 Himachal Pradesh
- 18 Luggage size China ?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 Thai Elephants
- 21 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 25 Japan/Korea/HK