I am currently living in South Korea since 1 year and a half, and I'm a young traveler.
I love eating out, finding curious places, and participating in local events. I also love writing and helping my friends plan their trips/ weekends. As such, I decided to start my own blog based on place I visit and food I eat. It's mostly about food and coffee shops (big craze in Korea) really, but I ocasionally post about festivals and other stuff.
Feel free to drop by my blog, follow it, and comment or contact me. I reply!
I will be happy to help you plan any trip to Seoul, and as long as I can, also other destinations.
So far I have written about restaurants in Korea, a cat cafe, a sheep cafe, and other cute cafes. I wrote about the Lantern festival. I wrote about my trips to the US (California) and Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo). And during this month I'll write about a weekend trip to HK. You may find some recipes in between my posts as well, although I'm just a very beginner at cooking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 3 Beijing tours
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 10 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.