I am currently living in South Korea since 1 year and a half, and I'm a young traveler.
I love eating out, finding curious places, and participating in local events. I also love writing and helping my friends plan their trips/ weekends. As such, I decided to start my own blog based on place I visit and food I eat. It's mostly about food and coffee shops (big craze in Korea) really, but I ocasionally post about festivals and other stuff.
Feel free to drop by my blog, follow it, and comment or contact me. I reply!
I will be happy to help you plan any trip to Seoul, and as long as I can, also other destinations.
So far I have written about restaurants in Korea, a cat cafe, a sheep cafe, and other cute cafes. I wrote about the Lantern festival. I wrote about my trips to the US (California) and Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo). And during this month I'll write about a weekend trip to HK. You may find some recipes in between my posts as well, although I'm just a very beginner at cooking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Twin rooms in Japan
- 2 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 3 Sometahing is wrong
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 sri lanka- tips required
- 6 base bangkok or manilla
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Change my Itinerary?
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 13 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 14 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 15 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 18 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 19 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 24 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 25 trying to fathom Chinese train travel