I am currently living in South Korea since 1 year and a half, and I'm a young traveler.
I love eating out, finding curious places, and participating in local events. I also love writing and helping my friends plan their trips/ weekends. As such, I decided to start my own blog based on place I visit and food I eat. It's mostly about food and coffee shops (big craze in Korea) really, but I ocasionally post about festivals and other stuff.
Feel free to drop by my blog, follow it, and comment or contact me. I reply!
I will be happy to help you plan any trip to Seoul, and as long as I can, also other destinations.
So far I have written about restaurants in Korea, a cat cafe, a sheep cafe, and other cute cafes. I wrote about the Lantern festival. I wrote about my trips to the US (California) and Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo). And during this month I'll write about a weekend trip to HK. You may find some recipes in between my posts as well, although I'm just a very beginner at cooking.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/aviqua/
- 2 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 3 Private tours in Northern India
- 4 a month in india
- 5 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 6 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 7 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 8 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 9 changing left over currency
- 10 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 11 Alternative to Koyasan
- 12 Itinerary feedback please
- 13 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 14 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 17 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 18 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing