I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 2 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 3 First time trip to Japan questions
- 4 Laos in the end of June
- 5 Japan & WiFi
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 10 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 11 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 12 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 13 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 14 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 15 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 16 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 17 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 18 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 19 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 20 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 21 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 22 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 23 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali