I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Kerala trip
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 13 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 14 Beijing tours
- 15 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 18 Takayama trail, Japan
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 21 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 22 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 23 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 24 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 25 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please