I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 pechua AOL MAIL : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 5 Bali & Singapore in October
- 6 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 7 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 8 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 9 Booking on the fly
- 10 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 11 Tea estates of Munnar
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 like my food
- 21 Laos or Kerala?
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Portable wifi rental
- 24 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!