I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 2 Indonesia - itinerary help needed
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 Raja Ampat Cityseahorse Deb Fugitt Ondina
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 12 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 13 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 16 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 17 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 18 Singapore weather in August/September
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 First time going abroad
- 21 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Backpacking on a budget
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!