I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Lhasa to Bhutan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 3 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 4 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 7 china
- 8 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 9 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 10 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 14 China - Personal recommendations
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 16 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 17 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 18 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 19 Burma river cruise
- 20 Driving in Laos
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 25 Translation Help: Marathi