I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Safari 2017
- 2 India in March and April??
- 3 Datong in Winter
- 4 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 5 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 6 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 7 haneda hotel
- 8 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 9 Rishikesh, India
- 10 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 14 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 15 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 Japan- National Holiday
- 19 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 24 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip