I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Footwear for Vietnam?
- 2 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 5 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 6 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 9 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 10 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 Rental Car Bali
- 13 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 14 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 15 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 18 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 23 Some notes about South Korea
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali