I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Lhasa to Bhutan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 4 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 5 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 6 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 9 6 full days in Yagoon
- 10 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Places to visit in India in October
- 15 Amphawa Floating Market
- 16 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 17 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 18 Krabi island tours
- 19 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 20 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 21 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 22 Malaysian honeymoon
- 23 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 24 Myanmar itinerary help
- 25 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female