I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 BROTHER PRINTER INSTALLATION/SET-UP CONTACT 1-888-279-0246 TECHNICAL CAre
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 shanghai for 4 days
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 10 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 11 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 14 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 15 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 16 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 19 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 20 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 21 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 22 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 23 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!