I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Lhasa to Bhutan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 2 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 7 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 8 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 9 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 10 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 11 1st time Japan - solo female
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 14 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 15 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 16 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 17 Odyssey unlimited
- 18 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 19 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 20 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 21 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 22 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 23 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 24 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 25 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February