I am traveling to China in Oct & Nov, and plan to visit Lhasa for about 8-9 days in the middle of my trip. I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to include Bhutan (from Lhasa), then return to finish China. (guess I'd need a multi-entry China visa)
I know I can only go via Katmandu (or Bangkok), but would I need to stay in Kat. until I could get a flight to Paro, or simply connect through Kat. to Paro? I don't really want to stay in Kat. right now if possible.
Has anyone ever done this route or should I just wait and visit Bhutan another time?
Thanks for the advice.
Lhasa to Bhutan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 2 budgeting for 2 week trip in Beijing, Hong Kong, Guilin, and Chongqing
- 3 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 4 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 7 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 8 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 11 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.