I will be in Luang Prabang in early january and have heard wonderful things about a restaurant that is run by the people that own Les 3 Nagas. Is this L'Elephant? For some reason i seem to remember a post saying there were two restaurants that sounded similar ... just want to make sure i book at the right one,
thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 2 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 한게임머니 ▼ 접속 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 5 릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】▼
- 6 In India
- 7 바다이야기릴 ▶ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】▶
- 8 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 9 한게임포커 ▣접속주소 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 Mandalay questions
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 15 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 16 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 19 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 20 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 21 Help - India take 2
- 22 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 23 CNX late arrival?
- 24 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 25 best singapore hotel