I will be in Luang Prabang in early january and have heard wonderful things about a restaurant that is run by the people that own Les 3 Nagas. Is this L'Elephant? For some reason i seem to remember a post saying there were two restaurants that sounded similar ... just want to make sure i book at the right one,
thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam in January
- 2 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 3 4.5 days in Singapore
- 4 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 5 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 6 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 7 Where to Layover
- 8 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 9 2 weeks in Java
- 10 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 11 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 12 Blooming chart in Japan
- 13 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 14 9 days in Bali
- 15 Layover in Hong Kong
- 16 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 17 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 18 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 19 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 20 Italy from an Asian base
- 21 Bus service in Nepal
- 22 Travel to India in May?
- 23 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 24 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 25 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions