I will be in Luang Prabang in early january and have heard wonderful things about a restaurant that is run by the people that own Les 3 Nagas. Is this L'Elephant? For some reason i seem to remember a post saying there were two restaurants that sounded similar ... just want to make sure i book at the right one,
thanks for your help,
L'Elephant Restaurant Luang Prabang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 3 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 4 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 5 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 6 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 7 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 8 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 9 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 10 How safe is Delhi/India
- 11 Malaria
- 12 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 13 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport