I will be in Luang Prabang in early january and have heard wonderful things about a restaurant that is run by the people that own Les 3 Nagas. Is this L'Elephant? For some reason i seem to remember a post saying there were two restaurants that sounded similar ... just want to make sure i book at the right one,
thanks for your help,
L'Elephant Restaurant Luang Prabang
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 5 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 6 Anyone in Bangkok
- 7 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 8 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 11 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 12 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 13 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 South East Asia
- 16 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 17 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 18 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 19 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 20 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 21 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines