I will be in Luang Prabang in early january and have heard wonderful things about a restaurant that is run by the people that own Les 3 Nagas. Is this L'Elephant? For some reason i seem to remember a post saying there were two restaurants that sounded similar ... just want to make sure i book at the right one,
thanks for your help,
L'Elephant Restaurant Luang Prabang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 2 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 3 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 4 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 5 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 6 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 7 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 8 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 9 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 10 Nancy Chandler maps
- 11 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 12 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 13 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 14 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 15 Help re. Visa.
- 16 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 17 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 18 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 19 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 20 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 21 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 22 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 23 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?