I will be in Luang Prabang in early january and have heard wonderful things about a restaurant that is run by the people that own Les 3 Nagas. Is this L'Elephant? For some reason i seem to remember a post saying there were two restaurants that sounded similar ... just want to make sure i book at the right one,
thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting China - must be tour
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 6 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 7 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 8 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 9 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 10 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 11 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 12 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 13 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 14 India Trip Report
- 15 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 19 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 20 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 21 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 24 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 25 An island paradise?