I will be in Luang Prabang in early january and have heard wonderful things about a restaurant that is run by the people that own Les 3 Nagas. Is this L'Elephant? For some reason i seem to remember a post saying there were two restaurants that sounded similar ... just want to make sure i book at the right one,
thanks for your help,
L'Elephant Restaurant Luang Prabang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 2 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 3 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 4 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 5 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 6 Malaysian honeymoon
- 7 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 13 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 14 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 15 India - 2 Days only
- 16 China with Collette Tours
- 17 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 19 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 21 Beach selection in Thailand
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 Burma river cruise
- 24 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 25 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand