I will be in Luang Prabang in early january and have heard wonderful things about a restaurant that is run by the people that own Les 3 Nagas. Is this L'Elephant? For some reason i seem to remember a post saying there were two restaurants that sounded similar ... just want to make sure i book at the right one,
thanks for your help,
L'Elephant Restaurant Luang Prabang
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 2 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 9 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 10 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 11 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 12 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 13 5 nights in Japan.
- 14 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 18 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 19 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 20 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 Visa
- 23 Affordable Japan
- 24 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 25 Castle & King