I will be in Luang Prabang in early january and have heard wonderful things about a restaurant that is run by the people that own Les 3 Nagas. Is this L'Elephant? For some reason i seem to remember a post saying there were two restaurants that sounded similar ... just want to make sure i book at the right one,
thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Swiss wood flooring
- 2 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 3 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 4 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 5 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 6 circular sawmill blades for sale
- 7 laminate flooring must be rational
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 procedures can guarantee
- 13 especially as the floor
- 14 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 15 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 16 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Passport
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip