Is anyone familiar with this hotel in Beijing? It looks wonderful, but I am not sure about the location. There are so many hotels it's overwhelming.
Legendale Hotel Wangfujing, Beijing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 3 two free days in Beijing
- 4 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 5 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 10 China in 12 Days
- 11 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 12 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 13 1st Trip to Bali
- 14 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 15 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 16 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 17 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 18 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 19 water villages, shanghai
- 20 language problem in japan
- 21 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 22 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 23 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 24 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 25 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?